• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In busy Bangkok and in busy Jakarta, you see traffic wardens and policemen everywhere, guiding and helping motorists and pedestrains. These places are more congested and the traffic is worse.But, I don't see any fatal accidents.The traffic policement were busy and happily doing their jobs.The drivers,despite the jams and the heavy traffic, are joyful, smiling and happy - and they are happy to give way and to even greet each other.

Now, look at Singapore! What is happening here? The drivers are piqued, angry and frustrated. Angry, impatient and cursing all the way.Some busy with their mobiles and some their minds are elsewhere. Before they realise it, BANG!!!! Accidents occur ...BANG!!! Children knocked dead.Elderly couple knocked dead. Multiple car accidents BANG! BANG!!BANG!!!!

We have lost our ACT....:(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pictures are the best tool to make people, especially drivers here, realised how gruesome accidents can be. Only then, more drivers will be careful while driving.

What is the purpose of posting these cruel heartwrenching pictures here? Will they make the family and friends of those 2 boys feel better? Isnt the thought of it already sick enough?

Mock and censor me all you want but this is sensationalist bullshit.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In busy Bangkok and in busy Jakarta, you see traffic wardens and policemen everywhere, guiding and helping motorists and pedestrains. These places are more congested and the traffic is worse.But, I don't see any fatal accidents.The traffic policement were busy and happily doing their jobs.The drivers,despite the jams and the heavy traffic, are joyful, smiling and happy - and they are happy to give way and to even greet each other.

Now, look at Singapore! What is happening here? The drivers are piqued, angry and frustrated. Angry, impatient and cursing all the way.Some busy with their mobiles and some their minds are elsewhere. Before they realise it, BANG!!!! Accidents occur ...BANG!!! Children knocked dead.Elderly couple knocked dead. Multiple car accidents BANG! BANG!!BANG!!!!

We have lost our ACT....:(
Its Wong Kan Seng fault for severely cutting down on TP. In fact the entire cabinet at fault as the police force did not keep up with population explosion. So it is not only insufficient housing and transport, but the police force is also seriously understaffed.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad just two weeks before Chinese new year and now the whole family is mourning...

All drivers must be reminded that they are a danger to other road users... Rash act gone...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
trouble with drivers nowadays, they do not care about safety of others. Just like the lady on the motorbike who got knocked by a truck.
I normally give way to cyclist and pedestrian, especially when there is a pram, pregnant ladies or children involved. Give them plenty of space.
The truck drivers normally are paid by per trip basis and these leads to accidents as they try to maximise on their takings.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pictures are the best tool to make people, especially drivers here, realised how gruesome accidents can be. Only then, more drivers will be careful while driving.

If splattered kids brains are the best tool to educate drivers why dont we see such pictures in newspapers and TV shows around the world everyday? Oh ye i forgot, everybody but me is stupid.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cement mixer, tipper drivers are paid by trip.More trip more money. If any bros pass through west coast highway, you can see all this monster lorry speeding like there's no tomorrow. Agreed that something must be done to prevent this kind of incident happening again.

Not just West Coast Highway, but indeed, any and every road, lane, expressway, highway, lorong, jalan, etc., you can see these idiot lorry and van drivers do their F-1 driver masquerade.

I have seen these Ah Beng cretins try to race Porsches and Lamborghini's, and make fools of themselves in the attempt. You can hear their cement mixer truck screaming as it tries to keep the Porsche's exhaust smoke in sight.

Even 90 years old rich Ah Pek in any petrol powered car can smoke these penniless illiterate Ah Beng lorry/van drivers.

But at these same time, be careful out there on Singapore roads, brothers. One of these cement lorries cuts a red light, anybody can be flattened, even with air bags all around.

whatthink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, yeah whatever you say Green Light a.k.a Jason Chua Chin Seng. :rolleyes:

This time I agree with Green Light, those TR shitkie are relax at oversea write whatever they want without verify it first, even they know what they report is not true, they just ignore it & never acknowledged their mistake to notify the readers.

NEVER TRUST 100% TO ALL MEDIA, REGARDLESS IS ST OR TR..

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
trouble with drivers nowadays, they do not care about safety of others. Just like the lady on the motorbike who got knocked by a truck.
The truck drivers normally are paid by per trip basis and these leads to accidents as they try to maximise on their takings.

Bloodyhell drivers are sitting in comfort with aircon... They should really show more patience to others who brave the heat and rain!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun understand why trucks are allowed on expressway nowadays...they get so used to speeding that they drive the same way on normal road.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I normally give way to cyclist and pedestrian, especially when there is a pram, pregnant ladies or children involved. Give them plenty of space.

Wah piang,now population about 5.0 million ,they going to increase to 6.oo million very soon and then to 8.o million in this small island heavilycongested with people and vehicles ,so much tensions and competition,like a pressure-cooker going to explode anytime,definitely there will be murders on the road.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In busy Bangkok and in busy Jakarta, you see traffic wardens and policemen everywhere, guiding and helping motorists and pedestrains. These places are more congested and the traffic is worse.But, I don't see any fatal accidents.

Singapore's fatalities per 10,000 vehicles is 30.4. Thailand's is 118.8.

Check your arse before you allow it to talk on your behalf.

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan ni na bay eh pua chee bye kia! Chow piow kia! Ning na bu eh pua lao chee bye! Kuay ni ai kao liao, lim pei kan ni lao bu eh pua chee bye!

The children's parents are to blamed for the accident. Everyone in Singapore drives a car, why is there a need to ride a bicyce?:mad:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So who to blame?

PAP again?

Of course it is. If not this 56 years old truck driver would have gotten ALL his CPF at age 55 ( which WAS WHAT IT WAS THEN) and then can carry on driving as a job for leisure and exercise much more care.

And the two young chaps will still be riding their bicycle.

So Sinkie do deserve this, irregardless of age.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have some respect...

So who to blame?

PAP again?

Of course it is. If not this 56 years old truck driver would have gotten ALL his CPF at age 55 ( which WAS WHAT IT WAS THEN) and then can carry on driving as a job for leisure and exercise much more care.

And the two young chaps will still be riding their bicycle.

So Sinkie do deserve this, irregardless of age.

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some families are poor, both parents have to work and can't afford maids. I don't see why school kids should be disallowed to cross the roads, especially pri 3 upwards and in suburb areas.

Drivers used to be mindful of other road users, but I note that in past decade, the penalties on reckless driving is too lax thus leading to really bad driving behaviour.

I support a new set of laws against drivers who have accidents with motorcyclists and cyclists.