• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haha! PM Lee sent lawyer letter to gay boy Alex Au.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Breaking News] PM Lee wants to sue Alex Au over blog posts about AIM!

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/pap-mis-aimed-face-blowback-part-5/

Friday, 4 January 2013, a letter from Drew and Napier came to me. Lawyer and former PAP member of parliament, Davinder Singh, acting for the firm which represents Lee Hsien Loong (in his personal capacity) said Lee was defamed by various allegations of corruption on his part in my article dated 21 December 2012, titled ‘PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback’, as well as in 21 comments following it made by readers (referred to as ‘posts’ in the letter below). Because I moderated the comments, the letter said, it meant I “subscribe to and endorse” the views expressed by those comments.

I accept that I was wrong and am publishing an apology and undertaking as requested:

go to the SITE for more...............

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Breaking News] PM Lee wants to sue Alex Au over blog posts about AIM!

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/pap-mis-aimed-face-blowback-part-5/

Friday, 4 January 2013, a letter from Drew and Napier came to me. Lawyer and former PAP member of parliament, Davinder Singh, acting for the firm which represents Lee Hsien Loong (in his personal capacity) said Lee was defamed by various allegations of corruption on his part in my article dated 21 December 2012, titled ‘PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback’, as well as in 21 comments following it made by readers (referred to as ‘posts’ in the letter below). Because I moderated the comments, the letter said, it meant I “subscribe to and endorse” the views expressed by those comments.

I accept that I was wrong and am publishing an apology and undertaking as requested:

go to the SITE for more...............

And Singh sings with his additional salary. Sir, anymore letters you want me to send? Can destroy the trees this way.