• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tang, pimp of underage pro scandal pleads guilty - sentencing on 11 Jan 2013.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
He, and all those 51 clients of his, should have had their sentencing done together. And spend their time at Changi resort together. Wonder what would be the outcome :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was in digital media advertising ley ... should have the same technical skillsets as Sam

This cheebye paotoh kia sold out all his contacts anyway...

I don't know if he should take credit for setting up the website since it's very easy to rent sever space from any number of file hosting sites and he can hire ppl to do that for him.

Seems like loyalty and integrity isn't taught in universities but he's just an okt anyway.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, in this case the seller was peddling an unripe fruit. Buyers were lied to and went to jail after consumption.

Bro IMO the " unripe fruit " have to share certain responsibility in that case too .everyone seems to condem the seller only . All these years woman usually get away with the law when shit happens .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fornication n adultery is wrong. underage prostitution is illegal.

As I said before .. That young girl need to be charge as well . To me underage prositution should not be illegal if the girls are willing to provide service . If the girl are being force then the pimp alone should be charge ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That slut is not a 3 Years old kid that don't know what's right or wrong ..she's just want money to buy branded goods !! She must be charge as well .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, in this case the seller was peddling an unripe fruit. Buyers were lied to and went to jail after consumption.

The problem is: different countries have different definitions of what is a ripe fruit and what is an unripe fruit.

If the fruit has hair and a red liquid drips out every month, it is biologically ripe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That slut is not a 3 Years old kid that don't know what's right or wrong ..she's just want money to buy branded goods !! She must be charge as well .

You can't name and shame her... don't want to spoil her market value for her future husband, do you? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said before .. That young girl need to be charge as well . To me underage prositution should not be illegal if the girls are willing to provide service . If the girl are being force then the pimp alone should be charge ..

I fully agree, she needs to be charged too.
However, underage willing also cannot be legal.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can't name and shame her... don't want to spoil her market value for her future husband, do you? :wink:

But u need to teach her a lesson to tell other underage slut if they wanted to sell their body then be prepare to face the punishment .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem is: different countries have different definitions of what is a ripe fruit and what is an unripe fruit.

If the fruit has hair and a red liquid drips out every month, it is biologically ripe.

If they are old enough to bled they are old enough to breed ? :wink:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But u need to teach her a lesson to tell other underage slut if they wanted to sell their body then be prepare to face the punishment .

she's either assisting prosecutors or a prosecution witness, thus she's under witness protection and or given some form of immunity. but yes, agree that she's also just as guilty.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she's either assisting prosecutors or a prosecution witness, thus she's under witness protection and or given some form of immunity. but yes, agree that she's also just as guilty.

I just don't understand .. She should be the accused rather then playing victim . She is not in the postion to be Prosecution withness in the first place .

ILoveGadgets

Agree. If a 17 year old can be charged for shoplifting, fighting, driving without licence etc.. wy not fraud and prostitution??

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am getting interested in how this unfolds.

Reason being that the OKT has ADMITTED he instructed the gal to lie about her age anc conceal the truth from customers. And then the gal, used her elder sister's NRIC to lie to customers about her real age.

Now, even if you asked her to produce her NRIC, how could you have known she IS UNDERAGED?

I feel a tinge of pity for those who pleaded guilty of engaging this gal's services, for it's clear to me now that THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TELL IF SHE REALLY IS UNDERAGE OR NOT!

I wonder how will the rest of those who haven't gone to trail will plead now.

Screwed up system, if you asked me.. cos if we are being lied to.. there is no possible way to find the truth, unless we hire PI to dig out the gal's real identity.

Last edited: