• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caught on camera: Mancini and Balotelli fight at Man Citeh training ground

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mario Balotelli and Roberto Mancini in training ground confrontation
Manchester City striker pictured in clash with manager
Witness says incident was sparked by a bad tackle
Poll: will both men still be at City next season?
David Hills

guardian.co.uk, <time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2013-01-03T14:19GMT" pubdate="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Thursday 3 January 2013 14.19 GMT</time>

-Roberto-Mancini-and-Mari-008.jpg

The Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini and Mario Balotelli were involved in a confrontation at the club's training ground. Photograph: Eamonn & James Clarke.

Mario Balotelli and Roberto Mancini were involved in a physical confrontation at Manchester City's training ground in an incident believed to have been provoked by a bad tackle on team-mate Scott Sinclair.

Sources said the 22-year-old striker clashed with his manager in front of team-mates at their Carrington base while the squad prepared for their FA Cup third round match against Watford.

Roberto-Mancini-and-Mario-008.jpg

The incident took place at the end of training. Photograph: Eamonn & James Clarke.

A witness told the Manchester Evening News how the pair had confronted each other during a practice match, when Balotelli reacted badly to being told off for mis-timing a challenge.

The source said: "Mancini ran at him – he was furious. He grabbed hold of him and appeared to try and throw him on the floor. It looked like Mario was too strong and he couldn't get him down. Then all the coaches ran in to separate them but Mancini was having none of it. He kept trying to break free and have a go at him again."

Roberto-Mancini-and-Mario-008.jpg

City stuff rush over to intervene. Photograph: Eamonn & James Clarke.

The witness said Balotelli went straight to the dressing room and drove away less than 10 minutes later in his camouflaged Bentley – though he stopped briefly outside the gates to sign autographs for waiting fans.

The incident is certain to revive speculation over Balotelli's future, despite Mancini having repeatedly rejected the idea of selling him during the January transfer window.
Mancini told Gazzetta dello Sport at the end of last month: "I think Mario will stay but the future depends mostly on him… The relationship between me and him is always good, even if one day he does something.

Man-City-manager-Roberto--008.jpg

The pair were pulled apart by staff. Photograph: Eamonn & James Clarke.

"I love him because for many years we live together. I've seen him grow. But the professional relationship is another thing and I've told Mario what I need from him.

"The time of cheap talk is over. Balotelli is 22 years old and now it's time to be professional. I ask from him seriousness and commitment in training, a more stable private life and correct behaviour on the pitch."

In December 2011 Balotelli and Micah Richards were pulled apart by team-mates at the end of a practice match when Richards accused Balotelli, who was on the same team, of not running hard enough.

Last edited:

Magic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing serious will happen to both player and manager as Balotelli is Sheikh Mansour favourite.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which moron would do that? LOL

Two things may happen:

1) Fergie disciplines and tames Balotelli and gets a quality striker for cheap.

2) Man Utd's results get ruined.

And who's to say that both these outcomes are undesirable? :wink:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mancini should get rid of Balotelli in the transfer window.

The guy is undisciplined and shows no respect to authority.
His camouflaged Bentley is a joke.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This nigga was in the news last year for chalking up 10k worth of parking fines in Manchester. Averaging 3 fines a day parking anywhere "because he can" ... An absolute asshole :oIo:

Balotelli driving City mad with fines
April 25, 2011
By ESPNsoccernet staff

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is evidently having as much trouble parking his car as he has putting on a bib, as it has been revealed that his luxury Maserati has been impounded 27 times since his arrival in England.

robertomancini,mariobalotellimoan20110317_275x155.jpg
<cite style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 10px !important; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; display: block; color: rgb(171, 171, 171); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">GettyImages / AndrewYates</cite>Mario Balotelli has been getting himself into trouble.

A report in the Sun has claimed that Balotelli has racked up nearly £10,000 in fines, with an average of three parking tickets per day arriving due to his lack of parking nous.

A source at the club told the paper: "Mario will drive from his luxury apartment to a restaurant a few streets away and leave the car on double yellows. The other week the Maserati misfired so he just abandoned it. Staff have had to bail it out 27 times.

"The valet the club uses empties the glove box of tickets every time he cleans it. Mario doesn't seem to care. It's a drop in the ocean to him.

"Mario was pulled over by the police and he had £25,000 cash on the passenger seat. They asked him why and he said, 'Because I can'. He doesn't care much for authority."

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should send him to Africa without any money for a month, then he will know how fortunate he is now.....