• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi people, anyone here vested in this new project by UMland opposite City Square in city? Got a 2 bedders and just want to get to know future neighbours

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too early for this thread.

Developer themselves also don't know about this project.

:p

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too early for this thread.

Developer themselves also don't know about this project.

:p

OMG, did i buy a non existent project!!? haaa .. I did called up UMland HQ in KL, they know la. Just not much details as they are planning for official launch Q1 2013

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like nowadays developer don't care local buyer anymore. Launch the product in SG but local msian don't know anything about this project.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
the project where agent collect fees from buyers.

yesss. and the fee is not cheap at SGD5K. Well quite a turn off but i just treat it as stamp duty pymt for a subsale as developer absorbs the fee for this project if that is going to make me feel better haa

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like nowadays developer don't care local buyer anymore. Launch the product in SG but local msian don't know anything about this project.

developers are just profit maxi
Developers, like other non charitable organization, are profit maximizing and they wont care who you are as long as they milk $$ from you. I feel weird also that as a
Malaysian, I have to deal with a Singaporean company to buy land in my own home country. But its ok. I do feel good abt the purchase overall

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are prices like for Matex?

developers are just profit maxi
Developers, like other non charitable organization, are profit maximizing and they wont care who you are as long as they milk $$ from you. I feel weird also that as a
Malaysian, I have to deal with a Singaporean company to buy land in my own home country. But its ok. I do feel good abt the purchase overall

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;kXiT42xAzkA]http://youtu.be/kXiT42xAzkA[/video]

Some snipe preview of the layout....:cool:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;Z7ontsuovGY]http://youtu.be/Z7ontsuovGY[/video]

Surrounding area within 50m of Matex Residences.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image002-1.jpg

Matex Lands consist of three (3) pieces of freehold commercial land measuring in aggregate approximately 6,026.4105 square metres held under Geran 118688 Lot 1197, Geran 118689 Lot 1199 and Geran 99571 Lot 1201, Bandar Johor Bahru and District of Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim.

The Matex Lands are prominently located in the Johor Bahru Central Business District ("CBD"), which is within easy access to Singapore. It is sited adjacent to Wisma LKN and opposite of Kompleks Tun Razak (KOMTAR). Notable commercial developments in the immediate surrounding include City Square, Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel, Kotaraya Shopping Complex, Public Bank Tower and Pan Global Plaza.

The supply of the commercial units and serviced residences is relatively low in Johor Bahru City and the prospect of demand is encouraging especially from locals and Singaporeans.

Due to its strategic location and untapped niche demand within the CBD, the Proposed Matex Development will have a good prospect.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice.....:cheers:

sungaiseggetprojecttotransformjbcitycentre01.jpg
http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyScene/TheStarOnlineHighlightBox/25880/0/0

http://allmalaysia.info/2012/04/02/sungai-segget-project-to-transform-johor-baru-city-centre/

this will be strongly beneficial to Matex.
seems the RM1.8 b has already been approved for the project and work will start early 2013.
wonder what the local JB folks think about this project as several years ago they spent a few millions to cover up the river and did some transformation to "beautify" Jln Wong Ah Fook but failed.

Last edited: