• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the REAL Sun Ho ?

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Happened to chanced upon this youtube video of Sun Ho in the 46th Grammy Award.

After watching it I have a few questions

a. She is a Christian and a pastor, to have "achieved" what she is so proud of achieving as the first Asian bla bla bla in the billboard or something, she did not even take the opportunity to publicly acknowledge the person she believe in for blessing her. I mean for any Christian I've met this would be the natural reaction thanking their God. This is so unnatural.

b. She was given another chance later in that short interview of what she has to say to her fans, again she did not take this opportunity to give a short testimonial of her she was blessed.

c. This award thing must have been held in America, this is a "Christian" country and many publicly profess their faith. Why is Sun Ho so afraid or perhaps ashamed to precess?

Its just all very strange. So who is the real Sun Ho? Is she a pastor? Is she a Christian? Of course only Sun Ho could answer all these. But then I have a final question and this is to her herd of sheep that she is supposed to shepherd, do you know your real Sun Ho, do you know your real shepherd?

[video=youtube;dauXfVzQMZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauXfVzQMZk&feature=g-vrec[/video]

Softball

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she that Kong Hee pastor wife.

Hey don't know if she got wear bra bra or not? Looks like no have.