• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I dislike Borned Again Christians...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find that born again christians are the sect of christianty for people who fucked it up the first time around.

They believe that redemption will come from following the bible more literally than god would ever wish, to the point which their ideology becomes culty and near immoral.

Also most born-agains are extremely hypocritical and their misuse of god's texts and discriminitory views give Christianity a bad name. Ironically, it is these people who preach their superiority that are the biggest jack-asses.

And then they have the nerve to look you in the face, after they have just finished bad mouthing gays and other religions, and preach the superiority of their ideology.

I really hate these hypocrites!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
They believe that redemption will come from following the bible more literally than god would ever wish, to the point which their ideology becomes culty and near immoral.

Salvation by grace means a person that does all evils in his life will still go to heaven if he accepts Jesus on his last day on earth.
A catholic or pagan that lives a decent life will go to hell no matter what. That was preached by Martin Luther during the reform movement to convert the catholics who believe in salvation by work.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also most born-agains are extremely hypocritical and their misuse of god's texts and discriminitory views give Christianity a bad name. Ironically, it is these people who preach their superiority that are the biggest jack-asses.

They can't be bothered to be perceived as hypocrites, they are saved and you are not after all. So why care about morality and doing or being good.
When you attended their services, there is hardly any teaching of moral values. Yet, they assumed morality are specific to christians and non-christians have no moral values. Only christians don't tell lies. They are really shocked when a wrong-doer turned out to be a christian-"What! He is christian some more?"

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then they have the nerve to look you in the face, after they have just finished bad mouthing gays and other religions, and preach the superiority of their ideology.

I have witnessed how believers and church leaders nip-picking on a particular verse regarding homosexual and blowing out of context. Then dish out it very thoroughly and ruthlessly with a righteousness mindset.

I am personally uncomfortable near LGBTs(Lesbian-Gay-Bi-Transvertite), but I don't discriminate or condemned them. I believe they are human beings afterall.

Mark 9:47 >>And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out.

Why no christian nip-picks on Mark 9:47 in a similar manner? See the hypocrisy!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salvation by grace means a person that does all evils in his life will still go to heaven if he accepts Jesus on his last day on earth.
A catholic or pagan that lives a decent life will go to hell no matter what. That was preached by Martin Luther during the reform movement to convert the catholics who believe in salvation by work.

that's the lie to bait those wishful-thinking fools to hand over their money and life to the church.............

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really hate these hypocrites!

biblical-family-law-bigamy-incest-child-sacrifice-no-homosexuality.jpg

John 13:23-25 One of His disciples, the one whom Jesus loved, was reclining at Jesus’ side, leaned back against Jesus’ chest.

Was this disciple gay?