• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one here bought a Bumi unit from the developer and was there any problem with getting coverted to an interntional one ?

Do you need to get some license to own a boat ?

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi
been quoted 3 storey linked villa type b 3881 sqft at 1.7m

can someone advised if this price is too high ?
thanks

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's 48x75 3600 sqft
i think is very big although i have no idea of spacial content

so anybody can advise ?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's 48x75 3600 sqft
i think is very big although i have no idea of spacial content

so anybody can advise ?

Personally feel straits view residence's location is better, and priced similarly. Land area is probably bigger too. Also with lesser units, I feel its more exclusive & nearer to Jusco Permas.......

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you guys goto propertguru.com.my to purchase or if there are other channels ?

yes, i have seen straits view residence pics, really nice..........not sure about the pricing........

thought all fully sold ?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
One KF agent told me there plans to provide a shuttle from SC to CIQ or JB sentral. Anyone can confirm that ?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM you already.

I booked a condo unit there in Oct and finally got a chance to visit site last Saturday. It lived up to my expectations thank goddness! The river and boardwalk looked lovely to me. Took couple shots ...will be happy to share. PM me.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Haven't been back to Senibong cove for a while, took my family there and saw that they are launching their new condos now, they also have a next phase of bungalow/villas about 5k sq ft selling for about 3m.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel very positively about Senibond Cove. The security is quite good. Price is fair..furnishing comparable to east ladang.

hi
been quoted 3 storey linked villa type b 3881 sqft at 1.7m

can someone advised if this price is too high ?
thanks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Any one here bought a Bumi unit from the developer and was there any problem with getting coverted to an interntional one ?

Do you need to get some license to own a boat ?

Always get the developer to convert it and then only after that you buy. No need for small pleasure craft but boating is expensive hobby,good to share with a few friends.

edm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't been back to Senibong cove for a while, took my family there and saw that they are launching their new condos now, they also have a next phase of bungalow/villas about 5k sq ft selling for about 3m.

Any info on the new condos Bro Wuqi? Open for booking? Been thinking if I should invest in the East. Any views to share?