• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EKYeti

Hi All,

I am new here .... and Senibong Cove waterfront landed houses (terrace/ clusters / Semi D) catch my attention. I'm looking to buy one (Budget below RM2 mil) there and would like to seek owners' advise which precinct (Lagoon / Hillside / Water Edge / Water Way and etc..) is a better choice. Thanks in advance!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hi All,

I am new here .... and Senibong Cove waterfront landed houses (terrace/ clusters / Semi D) catch my attention. I'm looking to buy one (Budget below RM2 mil) there and would like to seek owners' advise which precinct (Lagoon / Hillside / Water Edge / Water Way and etc..) is a better choice. Thanks in advance!
I think this one will be like a Forest City dead town. At their price point, not many Malaysians will buy. Only sinkies will think its cheap. Basically, I don't like any thing like this build out over reclaim land. The Marina is nice, but unless u have a boat and drive it to singapore every day, its no use to you. Its on the water, but no view. U just mostly see the canal infront of your unit. And then there is one road in and out. And sinkies not buying. If they don't buy cheapskate Forest City condos, why buy this one? For 2 million, I rather buy a JB penthouse with a view overlooking singapore.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only idiots buy apartments from tiong developers in mudland. Apparently some people don't learn their lesson from others' bad experiences.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Only idiots buy apartments from tiong developers in mudland. Apparently some people don't learn their lesson from others' bad experiences.
Only idiots buy HDB flats. Smart ones buy something they actually own. Its called Freehold. Got it?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this one will be like a Forest City dead town. At their price point, not many Malaysians will buy. Only sinkies will think its cheap. Basically, I don't like any thing like this build out over reclaim land. The Marina is nice, but unless u have a boat and drive it to singapore every day, its no use to you. Its on the water, but no view. U just mostly see the canal infront of your unit. And then there is one road in and out. And sinkies not buying. If they don't buy cheapskate Forest City condos, why buy this one? For 2 million, I rather buy a JB penthouse with a view overlooking singapore.

..many Owners Suffer in Silence, because they are afraid to reveal their Actual Experience for fear of the outside sentiments bring the value of their purchase down.
Such Fear fuels the Corrupt, in the management Companies, and some in Committees,..to play the game of "Pretend Management" when in reality, they are skimming resources from the common funds...implementing house rules which they only enforce on their opponents.

Strata management seems like a nightmare to the idealistic, but a Gold-mine to the Evil, Cunning.

Do note please,.. actually how many active Boaters are there in Senibong ?
Or is this place another pretend-Harbour such as Puteri ?

Why did 1-deg 15 pull out of Puteri ?

Is Jen Hotel going to close, soon, or sell off to another party ?

Do visit Emerald Bay Housing Estate, opposite Puteri.
Bug Concrete Lump, looked abandoned, next to the "Iconic Bridge"
Waterfront Properties are extremely High-Maintenance,..which requires a Disciplined, Constant use of Elbow-Grease to maintain,..Fix the almost Daily occurance of small problems,..issues. Unfortunately, Good Talents are sucked into Singapore (for obvious reasons)

To the Reader who is seduced by charming Sales Staff, Marketing Material,
Before You Buy, Do visit Sebana Cove,.. See how rotted the pontoon- jetty are, leading to the boats... the Devil is in the details.

To make Your Purchase Successful, You must be really hands-on yourself,..to fix the many issues*

*If You don't believe me,..PM Me,..Buy me some Beers,.. and Let's Connect

Written Without Prejudice