• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, like this that means all the future residents of Princess Cove will be also need to seek your advice lor?
Then you'll be very busy.

From what i see, Princess Cove condo is not facing this problem as its location is much superior than Senibong Cove. Princess Cove is still one of the best luxury condo in JB.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what i see, Princess Cove condo is not facing this problem as its location is much superior than Senibong Cove. Princess Cove is still one of the best luxury condo in JB.

Princess Cove, on one side getting the “拦腰斩” from the approaching elevated road towards the CIQ and directly opposite, facing the 3 giant perpetual burning "joss sticks", must be the having the most superior Fengshui in whole of JB.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Princess Cove, on one side getting the “拦腰斩” from the approaching elevated road towards the CIQ and directly opposite, facing the 3 giant perpetual burning "joss sticks", must be the having the most superior Fengshui in whole of JB.

I have already look at it. No issue at all for Princess Cove. If you want to discuss about Princess Cove, let put your comment at Princess Cove thread. I will elaborate more. I can teach you a few tips. As this is Senibong Cove thread, lets focus on this project.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put things in perspective...

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 760

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for clearing the air. As mentioned, confirm that Senibong Cove is directly facing it.

The Senoko Power Station is situated along the Straits Of Johor and the Malaysia side facing it stretch from Princess Cove to Senibong Cove, without any blocking.
Thanks for producing the map to confirm it.
Based on a regular Point Of View (POV) which is about 50deg, when you are at the Senoko plant, you can see the whole stretch of JB mentioned.
As long as you can see it from one side , it also means you can see it from the other side, the simple principle of POV.
Sorry about you narrow point of view that only allow you to see things within a narrow width.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can read POV based on the 2D map, but you may get different result from the ground.
some places have low ground, and other obstructions. Best is to go to ground or use drone.
im from elite delta force. :p

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Senoko Power Station is situated along the Straits Of Johor and the Malaysia side facing it stretch from Princess Cove to Senibong Cove, without any blocking.
Thanks for producing the map to confirm it.
Based on a regular Point Of View (POV) which is about 50deg, when you are at the Senoko plant, you can see the whole stretch of JB mentioned.
As long as you can see it from one side , it also means you can see it from the other side, the simple principle of POV.
Sorry about you narrow point of view that only allow you to see things within a narrow width.

The fact is it still not directly facing PC residents which is a good thing. Good luck to those Senibong Cove residents.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senoko power station, the Princess Cove and Senibong are all situated along the Straits so, they are at the same height above sea level and there is absolutely no view blocking from both sides. Both sides can have a great panaroma view of each sides.
What "Relaxman" is trying to say is that Princess Cove don't have that panaroma view and restricted to looking at Woodlands only and no further. He also refuse to admit that as long as you can see from your windows, you are facing it and apartment blocks have windows on all orientations, so at least one side has to be direct facing Senoko.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senoko power station, the Princess Cove and Senibong are all situated along the Straits so, they are at the same height above sea level and there is absolutely no view blocking from both sides. Both sides can have a great panaroma view of each sides.
What "Relaxman" is trying to say is that Princess Cove don't have that panaroma view and restricted to looking at Woodlands only and no further. He also refuse to admit that as long as you can see from your windows, you are facing it and apartment blocks have windows on all orientations, so at least one side has to be direct facing Senoko.

Maybe you've not being to SC, SPS is back facing from the SC.

In time to come, Princess Cove new blocks will be closer neighbor to Senoko power station (if SPS is still remained there). what a fantastic view. current units with view will be blocked and yet still paying "sea view" price. of coz, the agent will not tell u..LOL :cool:

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just why is always a waste of time on people who simply refuse to acknowledge the advise from the expert and does his own misinterpretation of fengshui.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just why is always a waste of time on people who simply refuse to acknowledge the advise from the expert and does his own misinterpretation of fengshui.

Very smart people around ma.
Not so clever people like me also very scared liao.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very smart people around ma.
Not so clever people like me also very scared liao.

No need scare lar.... these kind of fella like to act smart but actually is a disgrace to himself. They just don't know what they are talking about. In other words.....syiok sendiri.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since i am in very good mood today, let me give a few professional feng shui tips to you and your naive gangs. When we talk about Sha Qi in feng shui, there is no such thing as panaroma view. There is only direct or not direct view. As shown in the diagram below, when i say direct view, it mean XX. Not a or b. Hope i clear the air now. As a Feng Shui Master, i normally charge my client for all this lesson. However, i just love to contribute and do charity in this forum. You guys are lucky to get free feng shui lesson here. So, if next time you wanted to brag on certain issue in front of an expert, pls think twice before making a mockery of yourself,....:wink:

sha.jpg

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since i am in very good mood today, let me give a few professional feng shui tips to you and your naive gangs. When we talk about Sha Qi in feng shui, there is no such thing as panaroma view. There is only direct or not direct view. As shown in the diagram below, when i say direct view, it mean XX. Not a or b. Hope i clear the air now. As a Feng Shui Master, i normally charge my client for all this lesson. However, i just love to contribute and do charity in this forum. You guys are lucky to get free feng shui lesson here. So, if next time you wanted to brag on certain issue in front of an expert, pls think twice before making a mockery of yourself,....:wink:

View attachment 27786

Respect man bro. Finally you shut those guys up. Lol.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 27786

Oh dear, you have just showed us your half-baked elementary Feng Shui understanding.
Your diagram and what you are talking is micro Fengshui meant for an individual unit. (hope you understand the meaning of micro Fengshui.)
It is also known as 住宅风水 or 家居风水 whereby your own unit entrance position (玄關), interior furniture arrangement, bed orientation, altar position, etc are taken into Fengshui consideration.
I'm talking about macro Fengshui which is meant for the whole development, also known as 大楼风水, Fengshui element for all the blocks in the development.
As long as the residents facing Senoko open their windows and look out, that “三柱大香” is right in his view and that Fengshui element will be affecting that unit.
By the way, did you learn 大楼风水?

And as a reminder, you still fail to resolve that extremely bad Fengshui 镰刀煞 Princess Cove development is getting.
Any solution, Master?
Every time I drive down that elevated road from the JB CIQ, I can actually see clearly inside of the units, it is that close!