• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ming001

hello, we will be collecting our keys tomorrow. IMO, this is the perfect place to live or invest. we are totally in love with SC.

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will cost about 85000 to anything like 150000 for a basic pool. Zest design gives 6 months maintainence free and educate the client on how to maintain pool. So we decide la if want DIY after 6 months. Think jb so hot if have pool would be nice. My house in Adda heights is end lot with extra land so I'm extending the upper floor too. Good luck guys and those who got keys .. Congratulations!!!
Hi ,
Possible to let me know how much to built a swimming pool ? Thks

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can share or PM me the price/size of your purchase? If not convenient, estimate price per sq. ft will do. Thanks!

Hi guys! I am signing S&P this saturday for the Wateredge apartments. Seems like a nice development ..glad to hear positive comments from Jetsream.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wish is to have a CIQ facility at our place with ferry terminal to SG maybe Sembawang or Woodlands. Imagine the ease of travel between SG and Senibong. Just a wish :-)

When I visited the SC sales gallery sometime last month, I vaguely recall one of the developer's personnel mention there are plans for a CIQ at the marina (perhaps those going to collect keys can check with the developer and confirm/update this). I listened with a pinch of salt because having an operational CIQ in SC requires a point/facilities in Sg for it to connect with, and until S'pore facilitates this with any announcement of plans to develop and operate such facilities, I will just put it as a wish-list for now and treat it as a bonus if it does materialize. Who knows, with policy-makers in S'pore warming up to a win-win mutually beneficial and complementary collaboration between S'pore and Inkandar, this wish may come true. Fingers crossed!

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
JS, yes it will be a bonus if have CIQ n ferry services. I guess with the commercial buildings planned at the Marina it may be possible but like you said, SG needs to say OK too.

CaseyOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Praveen,

Happy New Year!

We bought a link villa in Isola Villas (phase 2). We liked the overall concept of this precinct and are looking forward to living there.

Cheers

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Casey happy new year. How much did you pay for isola villas. Just chk the website looks really impressive.thanks.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I will just put it as a wish-list for now and treat it as a bonus if it does materialize. Who knows, with policy-makers in S'pore warming up to a win-win mutually beneficial and complementary collaboration between S'pore and Inkandar, this wish may come true. Fingers crossed!

It may be possible but likely they will test water with the ferry services starting in end Q1 at Puteri Harbour first before next steps in their consideration.

Last edited:

CaseyOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sandy, Happy New Year! Yes it looks very impressive and we are looking very much forward in staying there. We bought it for RM 1.4 mil and got a loan for 85% from CIMB. Cheers.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sandy, Happy New Year! Yes it looks very impressive and we are looking very much forward in staying there. We bought it for RM 1.4 mil and got a loan for 85% from CIMB. Cheers.

CaseyOng 媚媚, wat's the maint fee staying in e island?

CaseyOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CaseyOng 媚媚, wat's the maint fee staying in e island?

Hi Potter, They indicated something like 15 - 20 sens per sq ft so we are expecting to pay something like RM 480 - 600 monthly which I think is reasonable. And since my unit is very close to the clubhouse, lagi easier to make full use of the facilities there :p

Incidentally I not a bu but a kan one hahahaha

CaseyOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello, we will be collecting our keys tomorrow. IMO, this is the perfect place to live or invest. we are totally in love with SC.

Congratulations Ming. Hope you can update us on your interactions with the developer or contractors - warts and all - and looking forward to be one of your neighbours, albeit sometime in 2014 :p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Potter, They indicated something like 15 - 20 sens per sq ft so we are expecting to pay something like RM 480 - 600 monthly which I think is reasonable. And since my unit is very close to the clubhouse, lagi easier to make full use of the facilities there :p

Incidentally I not a bu but a kan one hahahaha

oh..tat's going to kill me, fee and you. :biggrin:

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi summervale,
Happy new year! Yes sure, its RM 579 268 for a 3 bedder 1240 sqf . There is also a utility room. This is unfurnised unit as i prefer to get my own stuff and design. Tower A. The price for tower B with fittings is higher.
You can check with Vincent if there any more units, when i went many were booked and i only managed to get the 3rd floor. Perhaps some have been released due some unable to get loan.

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Casey,
Happy new year to you too! Wow! I saw those on the website and in the office for the models of the villa..looks really nice ..too bad i cant afford that..ha ha..only can afford the apartments. i do agree that the whole concept of the masterplan as well as the location really impressed me and i hope that some plans will be in place to ease the CIQ congestion.
enjoy counting down to your move !
praveen

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be possible but likely they will test water with the ferry services starting in end Q1 at Puteri Harbour first before next steps in their consideration.

Oh, didn't realise the Puteri Harbour water link will actually be starting so soon... it'll literally be 'testing water'! Let's see how that shapes up.