• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I feel is Senibong Cove.
East Ledang, not much to appeal.. Upkeep doesn't seem that good.
Also quite close to the power cables.

Senibong cove has nice environment, but I saw its opposite sembawang shipyard, any problem with that?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's gonna be moved away in a few years.
I wouldn't be too concerned about it...
Anyway some of the folks kinda like the aesthetic of the shipyard with all the bright lights.. Haha.. To each their own.
But in general I kinda think that Senibong is starting to build a strong reputation on their workmanship.. Surrounding looks reasonable. And there's still room for development.

jlam53

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I have a group of customer want to buy a 2-sty semi D at senibong cove, if you do have and wish to sell, please contact Alan at +6019-3838783. Thanks.

btan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I have a group of customer want to buy a 2-sty semi D at senibong cove, if you do have and wish to sell, please contact Alan at +6019-3838783. Thanks.

The Hills Residence is on sale now. You can go to senibong cove for more information

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senibong cove has nice environment, but I saw its opposite sembawang shipyard, any problem with that?

When you look across at the Sembawang Shipyard, you can also see the Senoko Power Station's 3 giant smoking chimneys
Some say it looks like 3 giant joss stick perpetually burning day and night.
Is it supposed to be a good or no good Fengshui for this side?

Senoko-Power1.png

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you look across at the Sembawang Shipyard, you can also see the Senoko Power Station's 3 giant smoking chimneys

View attachment 27683

Dont think it's a big issue. All these are set to be relocated (together with the prisons) under the "Woodlands - Northern Gateway" plan.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't remember i can see that joss sticks from SC..:rolleyes:
actually hor, e shipyard opp SC is v beautiful @ night..stay forever .

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't remember i can see that joss sticks from SC..:rolleyes:
actually hor, I would like to see the shipyard around. .:p

Those "joss sticks" are so prominent and don't need binoculars to see.
Are you sure you're looking towards the Sembawang Shipyard across the Straits and not elsewhere?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.. I would personally say that's a concern for me. Senibong is further away from it.
The 3 chimneys is the reason why I didn't buy into Straits View Residences.
It was just directly opposite..
Issit really true that they're relocating it away from the North ?
If true then it's really a good move

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was ~5km away from SC, objects not so big and not direct facing. Anyway, it was a blind spot against my unit or others as well. No wonder, I din kpkb.:p

Tell u la, those near the permas bridge can see v clearly.:p

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 27683

You really want to know the feng shui implication? To tell you the truth, those house facing these three pillars are bad....i mean real bad. Huge pillars directly in front of the main door is definitely a problem in feng shui, we call it Piercing Heart Sha..... bad luck seem certain for house owners. Such a Sha can cause health and money problem for occupants of the house. If your house main entrance is not directly pointing at these three pilllars, then you are safe. Actually, some feng shui masters may say it is not a big issue because the distance of the objects and the house is far. Unfortunately, since the size of the objects are huge and clearly visible, such Sha still exist.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really want to know the feng shui implication? To tell you the truth, those house facing these three pillars are bad....i mean real bad. Huge pillars directly in front of the main door is definitely a problem in feng shui, we call it Piercing Heart Sha..... bad luck seem certain for house owners. Such a Sha can cause health and money problem for occupants of the house. If your house main entrance is not directly pointing at these three pilllars, than you are safe. Actually, some feng shui master may say it is not a big issue because the distance of the objects and the house is far. Unfortunately, since the size of the objects are huge and clearly visible, such Sha still exist.

It does resembles this :

huge-ceremonial-joss-sticks-burning-incense-16115.jpg

Not blessing meh?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does resembles this :

View attachment 27733

Not blessing meh?

Looks like someone is praying at you everyday the moment you open the main entrance.
OK...jokes aside, if the real owners of Senibong Cove facing this problem, do drop me a pm and i will try my best to assist you in countering this problem free of charge.... glad to do it for charity purpose. I am also alright if we can discuss this openly in this thread. As a Master in Feng Shui, is just my little effort in contributing to this community.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like someone is praying at you everyday the moment you open the main entrance.
OK...jokes aside, if the real owners of Senibong Cove facing this problem, do drop me a pm and i will try my best to assist you in countering this problem free of charge.... glad to do it for charity purpose. I am also alright if we can discuss this openly in this thread. As a Master in Feng Shui, is just my little effort in contributing to this community.

Wah, like this that means all the future residents of Princess Cove will be also need to seek your advice lor?
Then you'll be very busy.