• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians >> Time to Doubt your FICTIONAL God....and Existence of a Soul.........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God being the ''first cause'' should be able to create everything instantly and at the same time...................if God is all-knowing and all-powerful.....................but then......................

1) why the need to make Earth over 6 to 7 days ???

( if he need to rest or ponder what to create, then he's not all knowing and powerful )

2) he even got his sequence wrong..............creating plant life before creating a source of light.................LOL

3) did he know Lucifer is evil and gonna betray him and why can't he defeat Lucifer ??

(heck, why did god even create evil in the 1st place or is evil not created by god.................then he's not all knowing and powerful)

4) since he supposedly created Man in his image, how come not all humans are Angmohs leh ?

heck, God can't even create Jesus without a mere human woman................

the Human Ego and Desire to Exist led to the creations of religions..............think about it and instinctively, you know it's true.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

people can't accept that after their physical lives ended, they'll be gone and forgotten............. they feel they're special and their lives mean something............that ego, the fear of dying and the desire to exist created the idea of a permanent soul/self......................they think they're separate and different from all others...........

but then they've seen and know people suffer physical deaths..............so they thought '' Ah Ha ! there must be an Eternal After-Life after my mortal life ends !''

but where will that After-Life be at ?..................so people think it must be a most pleasurable and happy place since who wants to live Eternally in a shithole, right ?...............so let's call that dreamed-up Utopia........Heaven !

so the next question will be WHO created Heaven ??? well, just as Man has to create the tools he needs..........then SOMEONE must have created Man and Heaven and everything else !

so.........HEY PRESTO !!!............let's call this dreamed-up Creator/Maker...........God............

that's the reason why all religions contained stories that's far far too HUMAN to be Divine.............plus full of loopholes and flaws...........

Is there a permanent soul ?????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim Noble has over 20 personalities in one body as her mind would regularly switch from one character to another without warning.

The most consistent of Kim’s personalities is called Patricia, which attempts to piece together Kim’s extraordinary, chaotic life.

### In fact, Kim Noble no longer really exists. She explains: ‘To most of the outside world I am Kim Noble, and I’ll answer to that name. But the truth is her mind shattered into fragments before she could even talk, leaving numerous alter egos to take over.’

Today, there are more than 20 alter egos who can appear at any given moment. Alongside he serious Patricia, there’s Abi, who’s single and looking for love, Bonny, a single mother, and Salome, a devout Roman Catholic. There’s a little boy called Diabalus who only writes in Latin, and a depressed Ken.

An alter ego called Patricia has been her dominant personality now for more than six years. Patricia runs the household, takes care of daughter Aimee, 14, and does her best to make sure mother and daughter live a normal family life

But even on a good day, two or three other personas will take over completely and do whatever they want while in control of Kim’s body.

When a switch happens, it’s literally as though someone else slides into Kim’s skin. Her face twitches as the eloquent, rational Patricia gives way to mischievous Judy, a self-conscious 15-year-old who often appears at mealtimes.

‘Sometimes, I can end up wearing five different outfits in one morning,’ explains Patricia.

### ‘Coming back after a personality switch is like waking up from a nap. It takes a few seconds of blinking and looking around to get my bearings, to work out who I’m with, where I am, and what I’m in the middle of doing,’ she says.

‘I could disappear from my sofa and wake up at a pub, or a supermarket, or even driving a car without a clue where I’m heading.’

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Christians >> Time to Doubt your FICTIONAL God....and Existence of a Soul........

bump.........more people need to know this........