• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Debunking the Fictional Heaven................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just thought of 3 ''little'' problems about the concept of heaven.................

smallest problem >>>

say modern people go to heaven and meet up with people from hundreds of years ago, how the heck would they get along.................how to even communicate properly...........i'm not talking about language barriers (another problem.......LOL).................rather it's the generationS gap...............a modern woman would be considered a slut by the ancients due to dressing and behaviour................

anyway, far far far too many problems to even mention here..................

medium problem >>>

say a woman's beloved 1st hubby died................she then remarried another man she loved as well............so now all 3 are in heaven..............they'll be asking : ''are threesomes frowned upon up here?''..............LOL...............so who's the woman gonna stay with?

also the 1st hubby still looks young, the woman is now old...................(another problem.........LOL)

what about those parents that died young while their children lived to old age...................so now you see old people calling young people ''pa'' and ''ma''......................the children are also now wiser than the parents that died young................so who listen to who now..............LOL....................

again, far far far too many other problems to mention here..................

Biggest problem >>>

ok, so good people go to heaven................but they still have their human desires, cravings, anger, jealousy and other negative traits.....................seems that even GOD has these HUMAN traits............LOL.........

and so many such people are supposed to stay together FOREVER..................they can't even stand each other after a short time................anyway, as long as humans are not MENTALLY PURIFIED, they'll always have desires that they can't attain................they'll be jealous of someone else's beautiful wife/hubby.......etc etc..........IS THIS HEAVEN AT ALL ????????

again, far far far too many things/problems to even start mentioning here..............you can think for yourself....................instinctively, you'll know that i'm right.....................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with all this heaven, hell, god, and stuff is that they are all thought out in Human terms. Our human mind is simply too miniscule to conceive of things beyond our simple senses in our physical existence. We think of god as a Being (male in gender) with immense Human Wisdom and Emotions.

I perefer the concept of when we die, we return to a Collective, where our learned experiences on Earth are channelled into a "brain" and shared with whatever/whoever is the "mothership" of our species and prepare us for the next phase of our existence. One where food like Char Kwey Teow and sex (for physical pleasure) are behind us and we look forward to balancing the forces of the universe. That is, my next life, I will be a Cosmic Warrior!!!!

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
precisely..............when people think of heaven, they're already wishful thinking of how wonderful the place is...........

they never stop to think if the place is possible at all or not in the 1st place..........

### as long as humans retain their attachments and desires to have material things, people or emotions..............no such thing as heaven.........

already in certain countries, people have turn the place into like hell...............