• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any comments on Pinky's FB post?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why he talk as if divorce is a choice when it only takes one party to initiate the divorce? Why do I get a feeling that we are a burden to the government har?

Lee Hsien Loong
Just came home from my Meet-The-People session in Teck Ghee. We had 114 cases tonight, about our usual number, both from Teck Ghee and the rest of Ang Mo Kio GRC.

A fair share were residents with housing problems. But the root cause is family breakups. One resident I saw was locked out of his marital home years back, recently divorced, and has transferred the flat to his ex-wife. Another recent divorcee is having to sell her flat, leaving her and her teenage daughter to fend for themselves, with no other relatives here to fall back on. Both asked me for HDB rental flats. I often receive such messages through Facebook too.

Family breakups lead to so many other problems: housing, financial difficulties, custody of children, etc. MPs do our best to help, and HDB is building more rental flats. But ultimately the family members have to work things out themselves, and ideally avoid breaking up in the first place. That's why strong families are so important. – LHL