• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is this the real singapore?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to tan jye yee, this is what he sees about singapore:

Singapore is all about the numbers and only the numbers: GPA, CAP, L1R5, PSLE T-Score, GDP growth rate, GDP per capita, median income, net worth, crime rates, and even IPPT timings. People in Singapore are not bothered by anything that cannot be measured by a number: creativity, music/art, quality of life, and happiness (fuck the happiness index crap). It is a sick, toxic culture; people who do not perform well in these numbers are treated like dirt. I have personally received the better end of Singapore’s brand of favouritism in secondary school, and I felt sick to the core. If kindness from others to me is driven by admiration of my CAP/L1R5/whatever useless number, you can stick that kindness straight up your ass.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...living-in-malaysia-beats-living-in-singapore/

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg Citizen said
October 20, 2012 at 10:22 am
Alvin Tan for that piece of well-written article that has fully described the current pathetic state of Singaporeans, you fully deserve every single cent of the scholarship. 你为新加坡人争口气!You are million times better than that dog Sun Xu who only knows how to bark and whimpers in fear and doesn’t dare speak out against the flawed policies of our government when people seek him out. You got the balls.