• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man gives cheong money to old man whose bike kena stolen, RESPECT!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now at Aljunied MRT station, saw a small crowd looking at old man in tears

He works as a cleaner at nearby factory but his uncle bike was stolen and he was quite sad.

One auntie said report police lah, another said nowadays theft here, theft there, another said boh liang sim, cheap bike also wanna steal

But all these comments cannot help old man

Then one big guy in construction boots came up and ask old man don't worry. He gave old man $100 to buy new bike.

But he was very funny, he loudly said to everyone - "actually I on my way cheong Geylang but see this I so sad, no mood. Give uncle money I feel better"

RESPECT!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks brother. It was nothing lah. I did what I could. :smile:

Can fuck another day. One good deed a day makes me happier :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks brother. It was nothing lah. I did what I could. :smile:

Can fuck another day. One good deed a day makes me happier :wink:

Bro nice of you to do that.

Btw which construction site you work at? Maybe i drop by to give you some food for helping to build up singapore.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure that old man is genuine case.
My neighbourhood has a old man on wheel chair who ask passer-bys for money by telling sad story.
He did it too often and someone called the cops.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure that old man is genuine case.
My neighbourhood has a old man on wheel chair who ask passer-bys for money by telling sad story.
He did it too often and someone called the cops.

It is really hard to believe in human nowadays...the next thing you know, you could that old uncle choosing and cheonging at Geylang with that S$100.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now at Aljunied MRT station, saw a small crowd looking at old man in tears

He works as a cleaner at nearby factory but his uncle bike was stolen and he was quite sad.

One auntie said report police lah, another said nowadays theft here, theft there, another said boh liang sim, cheap bike also wanna steal

But all these comments cannot help old man

Then one big guy in construction boots came up and ask old man don't worry. He gave old man $100 to buy new bike.But he was very funny, he loudly said to everyone - "actually I on my way cheong Geylang but see this I so sad, no mood. Give uncle money I feel better"

RESPECT!

That big man has a human heart. He could feel. He could empathise.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro nice of you to do that.

Btw which construction site you work at? Maybe i drop by to give you some food for helping to build up singapore.

Downtown line 2. It's hard work everyday. As my work site is near to Sim Lim, everyday see those hiao chee bye walk with their bfs to sim lim, I also cannot tahan. That day just got my salary, wanted to go L18H30 find girl 69. Knn, step out of mrt, see this heartbreaking scene... Then I decided just give him the money lah, go to the mrt toilet PCC later lor...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is really hard to believe in human nowadays...the next thing you know, you could that old uncle choosing and cheonging at Geylang with that S$100.

You quite right.. There was this old man in a wheelchair at Chong Pang that ask for money from people having meal at the nearby kopitiam..

Many people took pity on him and gave him money.. He would use the money to buy 4D and Toto at the nearby Spore Pools outlet.. Then many people said he struck it big one day in Toto.. Think he kena 600K.. He used the money to buy a resale 3 rm flat nearby.. Even after winning that Toto draw, he still begs people there for money there even though he's already quite comfortable finacially..