• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Quarrel at Spore Pools outlet ........

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I really hate are the Ah Sohs who would take their own sweet time at the counter buying 4Ds..

KNN sometimes they would bring a whole stack of 4D papers.. One time I saw an Ah Soh giving the Spore Pools lady at the counter more than 80 pieces of 4D paper.. Seems like she's buying it on behalf of all her Kaki Langs..

First and foremost WHY should these Arsehole Ah Soh-types should be entertained by the staff behind the counter. She has far too many slips..............

Probably she buys for the "Singapore Pools ambasadress" from PRC who go round coffeeshops selling Singaporeans a $1/- ticket for $1.50 cents.

Example: An initial investment of $500 earns her a total of $750/- . It is lot of money for a "unwanted" alien in our midst.

Pales in the face of what a cleaner or security guard receives for 12 long hours work.

Singaporeans can barely make ends meet. This "illegal mobile operators" make a neat $250 profit. They have palatial homes in China.

Little wonder why they flock to these tiny nation.......

Maybe these people are in cahoots with the Singapore Pools counter behind the counter.

Our efficient CPIB should "call such a peddler for interview" and get to the bottom of the case.

I challenege Singaporeans try doing such an act in PRC....................

The Moaist Police will pulverise them...............

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. The keling also too much. Whats the difference pay now or after. Also still loose money and go back to beat his wife over 2 cans of beer.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First and foremost WHY should these Arsehole Ah Soh-types should be entertained by the staff behind the counter. She has far too many slips..............

Probably she buys for the "Singapore Pools ambasadress" from PRC who go round coffeeshops selling Singaporeans a $1/- ticket for $1.50 cents.

Example: An initial investment of $500 earns her a total of $750/- . It is lot of money for a "unwanted" alien in our midst.

I think there's a new ruling now at all 4D outlets on the number of 4D slips you can give to the Spore Pools counter staff.. But some people still flouts the rule and still hand over 50 or more slips to the counter staff.. The inconsiderate attitude of these people make the waiting time more longer for those customers still in the queue..

And worse, some of these Ah Sohs with 50 or more slips can still have a small chat with the Spore Pools counter staff after they processed their 4D slips.. Bloody hell, after paying they should just buzz off..

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
That indian ah neh , well goodluck to his Bets :biggrin:

Now you see it $$, now you don't....Win Fast...Lost Fast :biggrin:

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir ,

u didnt see those moments Ah Pek

and Ah Kong ; rub rub and touch touch and

press press then buy those tickets :smile:

Pales in the face of what a cleaner or security guard receives for 12 long hours work.

Singaporeans can barely make ends meet. This "illegal mobile operators" make a neat $250 profit. They have palatial homes in China.

Little wonder why they flock to these tiny nation.......

Maybe these people are in cahoots with the Singapore Pools counter behind the counter.

Our efficient CPIB should "call such a peddler for interview" and get to the bottom of the case.

I challenege Singaporeans try doing such an act in PRC....................

The Moaist Police will pulverise them...............

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir ,

u didnt see those moments Ah Pek

and Ah Kong ; rub rub and touch touch and

press press then buy those tickets :smile:

This is where the Anti-Vice people should step in.

Why are the state powers so impotent where such people are concerned.

This was never the case 15 years ago.

Our "chee-koh-pehs" should be protected from such predators.

jw5

Loyal
I think there's a new ruling now at all 4D outlets on the number of 4D slips you can give to the Spore Pools counter staff.. But some people still flouts the rule and still hand over 50 or more slips to the counter staff.. The inconsiderate attitude of these people make the waiting time more longer for those customers still in the queue..

I think the rule is 20 slips at one time. But don't think it's being practised.