• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moderated section discontinued

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It was an experiment and as expected, it did not work. It went the same way as soc.culture.singapore.moderated which is what I predicted.

As a token of appreciation to all the ex moderators of that section for whatever work they put in to keep that section neat and tidy, all have been promoted to the "Inf" level so they can continue to assist in policing all the sections for spam and troublemakers.

I have not decided what to do with the section yet. Perhaps I'll merge it with the elite lounge. In the meantime, those who like posting in that section can continue to do so.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. sammy, that is expected mah!
2. honest, the moderated section is so dry & lifeless leh.
3. sori for being frank & outspoken on that!

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have not decided what to do with the section yet. Perhaps I'll merge it with the elite lounge. In the meantime, those who like posting in that section can continue to do so.

Why not? It is a good place to contribute where u don't want any flaming, no or minimal TCSS and most importantly, no ugly pics of politicians from both camps.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN! Your folder is still running. You cannot retire! :biggrin:

How about windsor? He's still a mod in moderated folder leh. Now he can come and inf me officially any place any time in sbf liao leh. :biggrin:

i saw a message while surfing that u infracted me. care to explain what happened? i just wanna know the effect after being infracted..thanks.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw a message while surfing that u infracted me. care to explain what happened? i just wanna know the effect after being infracted..thanks.

I infracted you 3 points for Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity for answering my question with another question. 3 points infraction has no effect. Another few more infractions within a period of time will render you a short term ban.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. sammy, that is expected mah!
2. honest, the moderated section is so dry & lifeless leh.
3. sori for being frank & outspoken on that!

You SHOULD be Sorry for talking like a ROBOT.....1....2....3....

I bet your REAL LIFE must be SUCKS !

LOL

LOL

LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice bit of creative destruction from Samantha Leong. I've never liked that section anyway. :smile:

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh its sad to hear this. I did most of my posts in the moderated section. I'll be even sadder than I am now when it is finally discontinued.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh its sad to hear this. I did most of my posts in the moderated section. I'll be even sadder than I am now when it is finally discontinued.

contents are still there. it has been renamed "the quiet zone". no moderation though so anything goes.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was an experiment and as expected, it did not work. It went the same way as soc.culture.singapore.moderated which is what I predicted.

As a token of appreciation to all the ex moderators of that section for whatever work they put in to keep that section neat and tidy, all have been promoted to the "Inf" level so they can continue to assist in policing all the sections for spam and troublemakers.

u are definitely following the example of our great leeder and the pap pack.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I infracted you 3 points for Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity for answering my question with another question. 3 points infraction has no effect. Another few more infractions within a period of time will render you a short term ban.

thanks for the explanation.