• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know, Hell is cooler than heaven?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Need To Grow After The Birth

I'm not even sure whether you are earnest about it. Even then, to beget a Christian is like giving birth to a babe. The child is still dependent on the sincere milk and especially the fellowship. Without the fellowship, you cannot grow much in the Lord. So, a premature 'death' may also occur. This is no good for evangelism.

You have to first show you are a true, sincere and faithful(not little but abundant) christian:

Mark 16:17-18 Jesus said: These signs will accompany those who believe in My name: They will pick up serpents with their hands and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them.

You take some deadly poison and handle a venomous serpent for an hour. Then you show that you are still able to walk around in street.

Luke 14:33 Jesus said: Everyone who does not renounce all his possessions/forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.

You also provide documental prove here that you have renounced all your possessions or at least intent to.

Once you can prove these two, I am prepared to kneel down to accept Jesus as my Lord and you as my master.

I have dropped circumcision to lower the standard for, I know you treasure your little's flesh more than God's command.