• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Family allowed to pay $130,000 hospital bill in monthly instalment over 42 years

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New solution to healthcare – pay by installments for 42 years

What to do you expect when you get something called Gan? Everyone kenna gan what. lol

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come this report never state the nationality of this family? So nice hor our gabernment, where to find?

Last got 1 baby transfer to KKH and the hospital figures mounted to a few hundred thousand too. One of our MIW say he regretted on the decision to transfer the baby from a private hospital to KKH. Wonder what is the nationality of that baby's family.

Earh $1k per month and wife is not working? Must be a fucktard local, Foreigners and PR cannot be this fucktard.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

How come this report never state the nationality of this family? So nice hor our gabernment, where to find?

It's clearly stated they're Malaysians you twit. :rolleyes:

Why should sinkies have to subsidise the bills of foreigners? If anything, these mutlanders should be made to pay double.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

such a great deal for malaysian, if i were them, i will agree, buy instalment for a few years and disappear to another country

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's clearly stated they're Malaysians you twit. :rolleyes:

Why should sinkies have to subsidise the bills of foreigners? If anything, these mutlanders should be made to pay double.

You stupid or what?:oIo: Your Mod did a merging. This reply is for #20. :oIo: KNN! Why cannot inf you?:confused::oIo:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You stupid or what?:oIo: Your Mod did a merging. This reply is for #20. :oIo: KNN! Why cannot inf you?:confused::oIo:

You're the idiot who didn't read the article when this issue first appeared a few days ago.

If you followed what's going on instead of spending your time being as abusive as possible, you wouldn't be such a blur fuck.

And why the hell do you keep ending up banned. I've spent countless hours rescuing you.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Cheh malaysians. Who cares. Take care of Singaporeans first, got spare, then can think of FTs

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You're the idiot who didn't read the article when this issue first appeared a few days ago.

If you followed what's going on instead of spending your time being as abusive as possible, you wouldn't be such a blur fuck.

And why the hell do you keep ending up banned. I've spent countless hours rescuing you.

and why the fxxk you even bother to spend one second rescuing him?

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boss ,

You should spend your quality time cycling , he's a lost cause lah
:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is a corporate fascist state in which the government panders to, and personifies, corporate interests.

Who do you think owns SingHealth, National Healthcare Group?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. The happy era during the colonial days are over.:o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

happy to learn that sinkies are screwed....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wa lan eh! I was the first person to reply to makapaaa when this issue first appear leh, see #02. #22 was for #20(before it was merged), which #20 was originally a new thread by it's own before it was merged. Tio boh? #20 has no mention about the nationality of the family mah. Tio boh?
Thank you for the rescue.:biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and why the fxxk you even bother to spend one second rescuing him?

So how? Can't tahan me ah? Donate more and get more power. What you waiting for? Faster leh.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So how? Can't tahan me ah? Donate more and get more power. What you waiting for? Faster leh.

Faster leh? You don't tell me faster. Tell Tonychat faster. Faster cum inside your arse!!