• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Abrahamic Religions produced more religiously motivated violence and intolerance

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Abrahamic Religions produced more religiously motivated violence and intolera

Genesis 38:9-10 Onan, when he had sex with his brother’s widow(incest or adultery?), would waste his seed on the ground. God murdered him.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Abrahamic Religions produced more religiously motivated violence and intolera

is it only through fear that humans can be controlled? even for the love of god must be out of fear?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

is it only through fear that humans can be controlled? even for the love of god must be out of fear?

When I was young, my mother had effectively made me toe her line by using 'mata will catch me' or 'ghost spirit will come to arrest me in my dream'. Fear is a proven tool to control the ignorant mass aka peasant.

Fear of pain, torment and death is the greatest conformer and will raptor historically known to man controller. Christianity insists that you fear its "assumed authority" and to focus on its God's "Eternal torment".

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

This should better discuss in your thread 'God loving or God fearing'.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Napoleon: Religion is great stuff to keep common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scriptures that motivated intolerance between human beings are abundant in Torah, Bible and Koran.

Bible>> Luke 19:27 Jesus said: And, My enemies, who would not have Me reign over them, bring them before Me and slay them.  

Koran>> 4:89 Kill your relative if they leave Islam.