• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Abrahamic Religions produced more religiously motivated violence and intolerance

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Abrahamic Religions produced more religiously motivated violence and intolera

Never exist but genocidal? Sounds like lunatical.

You are right, no only lunatical also maniacal.

Psychologically, this is called the power of the invisible.
When I was young, when I don't eat my rice my mother would say the wolf spirit would come and haunt me in my sleep.
Guess what happened? I guai-guai finished the whole bowl without leaving a single grain.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Abrahamic Religions produced more religiously motivated violence and intolera

You are right, no only lunatical also maniacal.

Psychologically, this is called the power of the invisible.
When I was young, when I don't eat my rice my mother would say the wolf spirit would come and haunt me in my sleep.
Guess what happened? I guai-guai finished the whole bowl without leaving a single grain.

You are silly my fren.

You heard of Don quixote

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

229797_410615712332242_1387177453_n.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

That don't seem english. No willing to share and expecting others to share.

Seriously, I learn nothing much from you.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

That don't seem english. No willing to share and expecting others to share.

Seriously, I learn nothing much from you.

Your mind is closed, you will learn nothing my fren.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mind is closed, you will learn nothing my fren.

That is interesting and hilarious, a gook that knows nothing else but the bible saying that.

If I am not better read about the bible (and other religion doctrines) than most sunday sheep, I won't be able to nitpick the vital biblical facts that are not openly preached.

When you refused to share your knowledge, how can other learn.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exodus 12:29 God murdered all of Egypt’s firstborn.

stock-illustration-12724048-the-firstborn-were-killed.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

LawrenceAlmaTadema-Death-of-the-Pharaohs-Firstborn-Son-1872.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

sickjoke.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

angel-of-death-colored-bible-passover.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Holman_Death_of_the_Firstborn.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

file_0_b.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

advice-god-meme-generator-you-shall-not-kill-murder-about-midnight-i-will-go-throughout-egypt-every-firstborn-son-in-egypt-will-die-ex-11-4-be5f50.jpg

3532y1.jpg

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

41_00151883~sieg-josuas-ueber-die-amalekiter.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jews_in_Eastern_Europe-9.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Genesis 7:21-23 All creatures, outside of Noah’s ark, that stirred on Earth, (including men, women and babies) the Biblical God murdered by drowning.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Genesis 19:1-26 God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He murdered all the people, including all the innocent children. Lot’s wife turned to look at the carnage. God murdered her by turning her into a pillar of salt.