• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why islam is a venonmous religion?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 12:30 "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

Jesus has caused constant division and war with these words. Christians and Muslims practice Jesus' words.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 12:30 "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

Jesus has caused constant division and war with these words. Christians and Muslims practice Jesus' words.

these words spoken by jesus & made famous by george bush jr.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
these words spoken by jesus & made famous by george bush jr.

bible-verses-weapons.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
US marine troops have complained that an inscription on the Advance Combat Optical Gunsight, used by thousands of Marines and soldiers, includes “JN8:12,” a reference to John 8:12, a Christian gospel reference: “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The inscription on another optic includes “2COR4:6,” which refers to Second Corinthians 4:6, which reads: “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are the christian crusaders....

if not because because they fear sniper fire, they would have worn a big cross on their uniform as well.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is coated in blood of the innocents. In the past 1400 years,
Islam has murdered 270,000,000 non believers.
80 million Hindus killed.
60 million Christians were slaughtered
10 million Buddhists died.
120 million Africans butchered.
It's the other way around in deceptions...
as a Muslim, you do not believe in historical facts unless it furthers the cause of Islam.

http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/tears-of-jihad/
http://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html
http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/understandingislam/IslamHistory0212.aspx

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya sure.

Buddhist, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists.....dont massacre or kill Muslims. They are all goodie two shoes.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam does not tolerate the killing of innocents

"Nor take life -- which Allaah has made sacred -- except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand retaliation or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life, for he is helped (by the Law)." [Quran 17:33]

Islam strictly forbids the killing of innocent, non-aggressive people: no hostility is allowed except against the aggressors. (Ch. 2.- v.194)

Last edited:

rebeccasu4

I personally think it's not, there are extremists all around the world and of different religions, just that in the past few years Islam's name has been used in a wrong way and it has led to a formation of a not so pretty image in people's minds.:smile: