• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My belief was insulted by a Malay, can complain to who?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was talking to a Malay fellow and as usual religion came into the picture.

I ask him if he is going to complete the project tonight, he replied "Insha'Allah" meaning "If God Wills it", I tell him off saying God is always willing, it is whether he is willing or not. This idoit always make excuses when doing work, I fed up because project always delayed by him.

I talk until angry so I tell him God dun exist lah, go get control of your life and do something about it. He shouted back at me and say my belief is wrong. God does exist and by saying God dun exist, I insult his religion.

I was thinking...CB. I say he also insulted my belief. He say I where got belief since I dun believe in GOD.

CB fellow, just because I dun believe in GOD means my belief that there is no GOD can be insulted?

Why? atheist got no right it is? But then again Malay can complain to MUIS, who can I complain to?

This is a warning to all you Chirstians too, dun push your luck too far and try to sell us atheist your religion. We not stupid to sponsor people buy Sentosa Clove Condo or pay for people's wife and son to stay in Hollywood for free.

the only Allah there is................ Allah-mak...........

the only God there is.............God-fark-it...........

sigh..........when will people realize all religions are ''relative'' concepts invented by the human mind.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There u go again, same old shit again. religion is bullshit.

you say me ah ?

i where got say there's religion ?

all so-called religions are concepts of the human mind.................just like you call a table and a chair..............they could easily have their names switched.................

go read up www.diamond-sutra.com...........................and you'll see...................it'll tell you not only are there no such thing as religions, there's also no such thing as Buddhism

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you say me ah ?

all so-called religions are concepts of the human mind.................just like you call a table and a chair..............they could easily have their names switched.................

go read up www.diamond-sutra.com...........................and you'll see...................it'll tell you not only are there no such thing as religions, there's also no such thing as Buddhism

No lah, what Im deriving in my post is.....religion is all bullshitting, but people will use religion as an excuse and create havoc. The cycle will go round and round, same shit but diff day nia.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you say me ah ?

wow brother you very cheam....quoting the diamond sutra!!!...that's atas atas atas.....all emptiness devoid of substance....very profound indeed....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, what Im deriving in my post is.....religion is all bullshitting, but people will use religion as an excuse and create havoc. The cycle will go round and round, same shit but diff day nia.

i see..............solly ah...............what you say is quite true................all these religious leaders creating all the trouble for their own benefits only............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow brother you very cheam....quoting the diamond sutra!!!...that's atas atas atas.....all emptiness devoid of substance....very profound indeed....

boh lah...........everyone also can understand if they have open mind............

the easiest way to prove all religions are man-made is to understand Buddhism's ''no-self'' concept............becoz all religions talk about how there's a permanent soul............

the best proof are those insane people or those with multiple personalities............what happened to their so-called permanent soul ?..................there's none to begin with................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
boh lah...........everyone also can understand if they have open mind............

the easiest way to prove all religions are man-made is to understand Buddhism's ''no-self'' concept............becoz all religions talk about how there's a permanent soul............

the best proof are those insane people or those with multiple personalities............what happened to their so-called permanent soul ?..................there's none to begin with................

not easy to understand " non-self"....if only everyone can understand this, there will be world peace...
Anicca, Dukkha and Anatta .....if only we can understand the " emptiness" of it all...nobody will fight with another...world peace...

MotorXiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever argue with a moron, the rationale is they don even understand what you are trying to say in the first place.