• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you need a reLigion; especiaLLy when age is catching up..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why So Depressed ?

Babies comes to this earth without any religion so why should You leave this world with one ? :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think Before You Believe

All strange things cannot automantically refer to supernatural . If u think it's supernatural then it will stop u from thinking :wink:

That's what they (atheists or atheistic scientists) always used to claimed. They did not prove God does not exist. The last line of defense is the "Intelligent Design" or ID. When the science community 'had to' accept ID into the science journals as an acceptance, atheism is finished. They failed completely. It's a collapse.

The alleged concept of atheism cannot win mathematics and science. So, atheism cannot exist. One cannot coexist with the other ? You cannot have an answer as "Yes" and "No" at the same time ? Perhaps, agnosticism is like being neutral instead of being acidic or alkaline.

Deism and agnostic, yes. They are more logical or pragmatic now. Atheism is now a unicorn.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Think Before You Believe

being fucking well trained in both mathematics and science from local uni, i have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about.

obviously dumb fuck like you will never be able to understand the meaning "you cannot prove a negative, something that does not exist"

i challenge you to this test since you can hear so call lan jiao voices talking to you. this sat put 4 numbers down now, see how zhun your so call god is loh. got balls to play? scare? knn all the while coming up with groundless statistic like what most scientist are religious that kind of bullshit. i still remember that stupid stint by you, when i pull out statistical data from Nature, you come out with all kind of lan jiao excuse. ask you to prove where you get your data from, No sound no picture from you.

useless lan jiao kia

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's what they (atheists or atheistic scientists) always used to claimed. They did not prove God does not exist. The last line of defense is the "Intelligent Design" or ID. When the science community 'had to' accept ID into the science journals as an acceptance, atheism is finished. They failed completely. It's a collapse.

The alleged concept of atheism cannot win mathematics and science. So, atheism cannot exist. One cannot coexist with the other ? You cannot have an answer as "Yes" and "No" at the same time ? Perhaps, agnosticism is like being neutral instead of being acidic or alkaline.

Deism and agnostic, yes. They are more logical or pragmatic now. Atheism is now a unicorn.

Again ... Talk without proof it's like talking through your ass . Any proof to show atheism is finished ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

being fucking well trained in both mathematics and science from local uni, i have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about.

obviously dumb fuck like you will never be able to understand the meaning "you cannot prove a negative, something that does not exist"

i challenge you to this test since you can hear so call lan jiao voices talking to you. this sat put 4 numbers down now, see how zhun your so call god is loh. got balls to play? scare? knn all the while coming up with groundless statistic like what most scientist are religious that kind of bullshit. i still remember that stupid stint by you, when i pull out statistical data from Nature, you come out with all kind of lan jiao excuse. ask you to prove where you get your data from, No sound no picture from you.

useless lan jiao kia

That guy crazy again :wink: Whahahahah .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
He Sees Things Differently From Us

Babies comes to this earth without any religion so why should You leave this world with one ? :wink:

Yah, true. We can't choose who to be borne into a rich family or an ugly famiLee too.

It is not about leaving the world with one. It is about being with the One. Some just do not know. I can't say whether that is right or wrong. Right in His eyes, but not in my eyes. We use a different measure. We use SI units like metres; but, He uses cubits. We do not see eye to eye on certain things.

We didn't make one since the Earth cannot exist by itself if you ever believe in ID.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: He Sees Things Differently From Us

Yah, true. We can't choose who to be borne into a rich family or an ugly famiLee too.

It is not about leaving the world with one. It is about being with the One. Some just do not know. I can't say whether that is right or wrong. Right in His eyes, but not in my eyes. We use a different measure. We use SI units like metres; but, He uses cubits. We do not see eye to eye on certain things.

We didn't make one since the Earth cannot exist by itself if you ever believe in ID.

Siao Lang .. Today full moon again is it ? Why u again become Siao ?

"Yah, true. We can't choose who to be borne into a rich family or an ugly famiLee too"

What the fuck is this ? You are comparing apple with orange .. I'm talking about babies born into this world without religion , what's it got to go to be born in a rich family ? Do you really know what u taking about ?

" We didn't make one since the Earth cannot exist by itself if you ever believe in ID ".

So according to your stupid logic .. Who made god ? If you say the world cannot exist by itself .. I can throw back the question at you .. Who made god then ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

this sat put 4 numbers down now, see how zhun your so call god is loh.

Then, what uni are you from ? So solid ah ? Show to us that ID is NOT true. Challenge the community there. Simple as that. Do you think you can win ? :rolleyes:

A local scientist calling other scientists in the West as idiots ? :rolleyes: I have to inform Cruxx about this. :biggrin: On what kind of ground do you have to even claim they are ALL wrong again ? :eek: Didn't you all still come back to the same spot ? Now, with that cocooned brain of yours, you can actually claim them to be wrong ? OMG ! :rolleyes:

Go and read more before you claim this and that. Atheism is already a unicorn since 2008. You mean you don't know ? How smart can you be ? :eek::rolleyes:

A willing God or a lousy God that cannot perform tricks to entertain you; and a God that does not exist are TWO different things. Why are you so stupid ? If your father does not give you the money to buy a comic book, can I alleged that you are a bastard (your father does not exist) ? Is this fair comment at all ? You are not thinking at all. :rolleyes:

Now, who is the actually dumb ? :rolleyes: Don't be in a cocoon for too long. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2011/aug/08/christianity-us-collapsing-america

Last winter I finally got to Ravenna, and to the Church of San Vitale. There, in mosaics, Justinian and Theodora, with their courtiers and tame priests, face one another across the chancel and in the apse a beardless Christ appears in a green meadow surrounded by flowers, lambs and fountains.

I wondered how, after this, things could have gone so wrong. Christianity went from the flowering meadow and Byzantine court to the tortured crucifixions of the Northern Renaissance. Exuberance and wonder gave way to a crabbed obsession with sin and Christians turned inward to fret about the health of their souls.

There is, however, a tradition that suggests this enterprise is doomed. "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." Wrapped up in our selves and preoccupied with working out our salvation, we defeat our purpose.

This is reminiscent of the paradox of hedonism – the recognition that if we aim for happiness it will elude us. John Stuart Mill observes: "Those only are happy who have their minds fixed on some object other than their own happiness … Aiming thus at something else, they find happiness along the way." So long as we are all about our ourselves, we will never be satisfied. If our goal is our own salvation, we will not achieve it.

The better class of evangelical preachers these days – those who aim to attract a more upscale clientele to their suburban megachurches – don't say much about salvation. Like the secular self-help gurus they promise personal growth, "recovery" and other this-worldly benefits. But the message is the same: it's all about you. The church provides you with uplift, recipes for successful living, community, consolation, and encouragement – to meet your needs and satisfy your wants.

The rhetoric and politics of evangelicals and self-help gurus are different but the essential message is the same: it is the doctrine of salvation by faith according to the canonical born-again scenario. You are seized by the conviction that your life is profoundly unsatisfactory in some global way that eludes further analysis: you are sinful, neurotic, stressed, addicted, co-dependent – insufficiently happy. You assemble a customised mix of the beliefs that "work" for you: your personal faith. Through it you achieve salvation, healing, and personal growth, the start of an endless spiritual journey to further self-improvement. You, and other Americans whose only hobbies are themselves, support legions of pastors, gurus, therapists and motivational speakers.

It is easy to see why most people are contemptuous of this amalgam of credulity, sentimentality and narcissism, which in its evangelical Christian form is tied up with myths about the age of the earth and origin of species, sexual taboos and a conservative political agenda. With this as the public face of religion it's not surprising that in the US, as in Europe, Christianity is collapsing.

That is a shame because if it collapses everything essential to it and worthwhile, which is now merely obscure, will become inaccessible. Christian theology, metaphysical doctrines about the existence and nature of God that I believe to be true, will become curiosities, like the teachings of second-string neo-Platonists. Service books will languish in archives, for study by antiquarians. The better churches will be preserved as museums; mediocre ones will be gutted and refurbished as restaurants, condos and office space.

In Europe religious belief is already anomalous: San Vitale is a museum. In the US, Christianity has been absorbed into a syncretic mishmash of self-help programmes and therapies, new age products and scraps of eastern religions. There are cults for every taste and circumstance. Maybe some coherent religious system will surface in the way that Christianity emerged from the soup of cults and mystery religions in the Hellenistic world. Maybe Christianity will re-emerge. Maybe.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

So according to your stupid logic .. Who made god ?

The same thing again. :rolleyes: That's your problem if you fail to understand eternity. Even, some scientists can actually tell you infinity is wrong. So, what they are saying is that the mathematicians are all stupid fools ? Then, nothing can explain why the Earth will exist. This is because you people want to use only half the brain to think. Because, the other half is the door that may reveal the truth which you want to claim it as nonsense. You can also throw away maths for all levels. :rolleyes: Oh, your concept will spare some kids from agony too. :rolleyes:

Well, it is up to you to accept what is already being considered as the more possible route than the ones which are ... what can I say ? :cool:

Bye.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The same thing again. :rolleyes: That's your problem if you fail to understand eternity. Even, some scientists can actually tell you infinity is wrong. So, what they are saying is that the mathematicians are all stupid fools ? Then, nothing can explain why the Earth will exist. This is because you people want to use only half the brain to think. Because, the other half is the door that may reveal the truth which you want to claim it as nonsense. You can also throw away maths for all levels. :rolleyes: Oh, your concept will spare some kids from agony too. :rolleyes:

Well, it is up to you to accept what is already being considered as the more possible route than the ones which are ... what can I say ? :cool:

Bye.

Same delusion from you and you will receive the same question :wink:

Knn when throw the same question back at you ... You say it's different . If you can say the world exists because there's a creator so why can't I ask you who create the creater ? Now loss in your own words ? If you say the creator don't need to have another creater . Can I also say the world also don't need creater ?

Please don't come here and spread your stupidity and stop ppl from thinking . Is that what religion good at ? Stop ppl from thinking ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't go off so fast .. It's just a warm up open ceremony to welcome u back to religious folder .. I have not even started ... Come back :wink:

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surely you believe there is morality in this world.

If there is moralism, guess where does it come from?

Definitely not from you die your own problem atheism?

Or survival of the fittest from theory of evolution?

Atheism and evolution is being simply lazy.

Because there is no attempt to seek the supreme being called God.

Why. Everybody are born atheism. Like everybody are born without education.

You work so hard to get a University degree.

Why nobody work hard to find if God exist?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Surely you believe there is morality in this world.

If there is moralism, guess where does it come from?

Definitely not from you die your own problem atheism?

Or survival of the fittest from theory of evolution?

Atheism and evolution is being simply lazy.

Because there is no attempt to seek the supreme being called God.

Why. Everybody are born atheism. Like everybody are born without education.

You work so hard to get a University degree.

Why nobody work hard to find if God exist?

Want to know the answer ? Just look at man ...on top of a food chain :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then, what uni are you from ? So solid ah ? Show to us that ID is NOT true. Challenge the community there. Simple as that. Do you think you can win ? :rolleyes:

A local scientist calling other scientists in the West as idiots ? :rolleyes: I have to inform Cruxx about this. :biggrin: On what kind of ground do you have to even claim they are ALL wrong again ? :eek: Didn't you all still come back to the same spot ? Now, with that cocooned brain of yours, you can actually claim them to be wrong ? OMG ! :rolleyes:

Go and read more before you claim this and that. Atheism is already a unicorn since 2008. You mean you don't know ? How smart can you be ? :eek::rolleyes:

A willing God or a lousy God that cannot perform tricks to entertain you; and a God that does not exist are TWO different things. Why are you so stupid ? If your father does not give you the money to buy a comic book, can I alleged that you are a bastard (your father does not exist) ? Is this fair comment at all ? You are not thinking at all. :rolleyes:

Now, who is the actually dumb ? :rolleyes: Don't be in a cocoon for too long. :wink:

jyour father me from nus, what your fucking problem

what the big deal about being in a local uni that make you so hard to believe. take one fucking stone anyhow throw u also hit a degree holder from local uni. you never study in one before is it, so much for your so call voices in your head. i thought u can hear voices, exam sure got dog to guide u what are the answer what. you mean your dog is so stupid cannot answer question set by human? with that so call claim special ability of yours you cannot even do well in exam to at least graduate with a basic degree?

dun need to type so long, just 4 number will do. u have 1 more day to prove yourself that you are a chosen 1.

i know the current standing of argument of science against god fucking more well than you do obviously from the stupid and illogical statement you made, pretty much sure you know nuts.

and i am god damn pretty sure you do not understand the notion " you cannot prove a negative"

Last edited: