• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The idea of Hell is esoteric in religion, but to illustrate it, it needs to identify with human emotions and fears, hence Hell
becomes a fiery, painful, torturous place.

So church influenced taoism, buddhism, hinduism to invent hell too?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. It could have developed in the psychic of primitive humans independently.

In other words, its not an invention by the church la. The guy who started the thread must be so silly isn't it?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

In other words, its not an invention by the church la. The guy who started the thread must be so silly isn't it?

Please lah pseudo angmo auntie, the forumner that started this thread is a just a postman, the message of the title is delivered and conveyed by the honorable good protestant pastor in the video.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah pseudo angmo auntie, the forumner that started this thread is a just a postman, the message of the title is delivered and conveyed by the honorable good protestant pastor in the video.

So both the thread starter and the guy in the video must be silly like you la.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
always1600,
After that sicko maniac Saint was kicked out, the religion folder turns livelier and more and more bros are coming in to exchange and debate.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb gal,
kopiuncle's point hell is a mental state.
When you have wicked thoughts like killing or condemning human lifes, you are in a hellish mental state.
When you have good thoughts like love-kindness, you are in a saint-like mental state.

That itself debunked the concept of origin sin where Good and Bad are pre-defined, it is errorneous.
Original sin is not right.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb gal,
kopiuncle's point hell is a mental state.
When you have wicked thoughts like killing or condemning human lifes, you are in a hellish mental state.
When you have good thoughts like love-kindness, you are in a saint-like mental state.

That itself debunked the concept of origin sin where Good and Bad are pre-defined, it is errorneous.
Original sin is not right.

You are therefore in hell based on your own definition isn't it?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are therefore in hell based on your own definition isn't it?

dumb gal,
How can that be? When I am wiser than you in grasping unclekopi's words although they were not written as sacred.

I don't engage in hatred, I told someone that is very draining. Maybe disgust or dislike.

Let me share further: as mortal beings we are in a constant flip-flop between the 2 states. When you are angry, you are in the negative state.
As a human, I do get angry on and off. The difference is the degree. Devious people would be in the negative state on overwhelming times and counts.

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
always1600,
After that sicko maniac Saint was kicked out, the religion folder turns livelier and more and more bros are coming in to exchange and debate.

Bro! I admire your patience with this clueless Miss Kinana. U explained and explain again to a dumb. She's low iq = high retardation, very difficult to cure.
U explain 2 her nicely, she jump 2 another question.

Lower down your standard when reply her or call the Snake.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way..., still waiting for that Dumbfuck, oh it called itself Saint Gong-Kia.

DUMBFUCK GONG-KIA!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let me wait too long............