• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two arrested for attempting to sneak out of Singapore

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: A 47-year-old Malaysian driver and a 42-year-old woman from China who overstayed in Singapore were caught at Woodlands Checkpoint while trying to sneak out of the country.

The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) said they were caught during checks at about 3am on Tuesday.

ICA officers directed the driver of the Singapore-registered car to open his car boot, which had two haversacks and a pair of ladies' heels.

Officers observed that the driver appeared nervous.

While checking the rear seats, they noticed a small gap between the back rest and the rear compartment of the car.

They pried open the gap and found a black piece of cloth behind the back rest.

When they lifted the cloth, they found a woman crouching in the small compartment.

ICA said both suspects are being investigated.

For everyone 1 arrested, how many have succeeded? :confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crocodile_spotted_at_abandoned_fish_farm_near-thumbnail.jpg

This big croc recently spotted at an abandoned fish farm near the Woodlands Causeway.. Better think twice before wanting to take the plunge and swim to JB.. Fish farm owners and fishermen had spotted these crocs in the past swimming in our northern waters..

Somehow I really doubt the PAP's story of Mas Selamat managing to swim across to Johore..

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 6795

This big croc recently spotted at an abandoned fish farm near the Woodlands Causeway.. Better think twice before wanting to take the plunge and swim to JB.. Fish farm owners and fishermen had spotted these crocs in the past swimming in our northern waters..

Somehow I really doubt the PAP's story of Mas Selamat managing to swim across to Johore..

Tuan,

Agree. I am a strong swimmer and I personally tried. Halfway, blakang pusing due to strong waves and also sikit cramp at my inner thighs.:(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know where and when to swim then even a non swimmer with a float can paddle over in less then 15 mins.
The report sounds funny because i thot sinkie cars leaving sinkieland are almost never checked......perhaps this was a tip-off.

View attachment 6795

Last edited: