• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's happiest countries

Garbage

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omg. Another of oa retard self up clone got banned. Really a points whore.

Is that what YPAP IB hires u to do? Trolling, register clones to stir shit at the emigration folders, sow discord among opposition supporters, photoshop avatars, stalking aka fart chasing etc.. what a waste of taxpayers monies.

Selinda

It has been said that London is the world's best cities to live in. Well voted the best at least. Was thinking of buying a property in London due to that. Anyone heard of Royal Wharf? It's a development in London that's pretty amazing and since it's the best city to live in, i was researching on it and came across
http://sandykwanproperty.com/listings/royal-wharf/

What do you guys think of London?

Songkham

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will say that happiness is within oneself, environment do play a part however if one is already unhappy inside however good the environment he will still not be happy.

ongie231

I just heard Norway, Vietnam and Costa Rica.
Happiness's good.
I want to visit some of these contries when i have chance and maybe feeling this happy?