• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi wolverine23,

checked with my banker told me that the current two tower for sure will remain the storey but the last new tower is open for registration not sure whether is resident or not but change is very to be on resident instead of office tower... sad man....

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi wolverine23,

checked with my banker told me that the current two tower for sure will remain the storey but the last new tower is open for registration not sure whether is resident or not but change is very to be on resident instead of office tower... sad man....

Why sad? You already got a good price. (800psf right?)

Next tower prob >1000psf.... (i would not buy at those prices but I think there is enough demand in the market to absorb units at these prices....)

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HI All,

hear from banker next tower will be open for registration not sure true or not.

I heard it is open for booking in Feb 2013. :confused:

I wonder whether the last tower will be sold out if price above RM1000 psf.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any plan by the govt to clear off the car washing shops around this area? looks quite unsightly and mismatch against the few luxury condos in the area. is setia88 owners betting on the future mrt locating at tanjung puteri?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

true... these car washing shops really make the place down... hear some of them will be cover to Hotel project not sure is true or not???

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys,

latest update from a banker new tower will be 10 floor higher then that and confirmed will all residential no hotel or office tower.. cost will be much more higher then now...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:(
From "reliable" source....

Some of the 484 sq ft units will be price above RM1700.

Insane price for JB.....:eek:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i3QYP.jpg

Max price RM2,348,340
Min price RM833,340

Max size 1389
Min size 484

RM2,348,340/1389 = RM1,690 psf
RM833,340/484 = RM1721 psf

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i3QYP.jpg

Max price RM2,348,340
Min price RM833,340

Max size 1389
Min size 484

RM2,348,340/1389 = RM1,690 psf
RM833,340/484 = RM1721 psf

Congrats to all the Setia88 buyers... all big huat...

I just hope mine at Danga bay can see RM1,200psf.... i will be contented. :smile: