• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since when do we have this hugging cuLture..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At best it was a warm standup handshakes' upon introduction.Now it's Like a hug hug everywhere upon inroduction.PersonaLLy i feeL it's so fake to be pLay-acting cooL in pubLic ..:cool:
But i don't mind it once a whiLe, when a voLuptuous one is being introduced..:smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought sinkie chinks are very proud of their confucian values? Why don't they kowtow instead? :confused:

c69191563cc04274bc0bfb7e2507238f.jpg

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At best it was a warm standup handshakes' upon introduction.Now it's Like a hug hug everywhere upon inroduction.PersonaLLy i feeL it's so fake to be pLay-acting cooL in pubLic ..:cool:
But i don't mind it once a whiLe, when a voLuptuous one is being introduced..:smile:

brudder your points dropped to 27....why lidat?

my friend nearly fought with another casual friend when he hugged his pretty wife ....!!! so don't anyhow hug people!!!...worse if you start kissing cheek to cheek.....i think many FTs esp the filipinos do that.cheek to cheek even to strangers...angmohs also love to do that.....asians do it quite funny leh.not natural. a warm firm handshake will do. or ladies just a gentle curtsy will do.

can you imagine hugging a demure, shy and sweet Japanese girl? do the japanese hug each other???

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ShouLd not take more than 5 secs, if any extended hug-time thereafter; something is not right..:biggrin::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bowing to greet each other is hygenic. Hugging, kissing and shaking hands are not.

the chinese and japanese are absolutely right and hygienic. no touch technique. no wonder, they have the best culture and the best civilization that spans thousands of years while the west was still climbing trees.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ShouLd not take more than 5 secs, if any extended hug-time thereafter; something is not right..:biggrin::eek:

I've seen people hugging for hours and never letting go!!!!! well done brudder, your points are climbing up and higher. well done!!! macham dingdong roller coaster. this is a wonderful rollercoaster forum with dingdong people around.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually it is a natual thing to give assurance of acceptance to one another - it is inherent in apes and monkeys. We lost it somewhere during our evolution. Probably when we became less hairy, consumed meat, and developed body odour.

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A hug is a universal medicine, it is how we handshake from the heart.

I would rather greet you, with my hands clasp Namaste! than you hug me and get who knows what viruses you maybe carrying... the ancients are wise.:p

Last edited: