• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

influx of all races except malays

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you think that makes the Malay feels

if you are one of them i'm sure you will be asking why ?

what is the agenda ?

and i think they are not wrong in wanting to know ..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys are Polynesian, mixed with the blood of some of their Spanish/American colonial masters and maybe a sprinkle of Chinese ancestry.

Truly a nation of mix-breeds.

Yup that's right but then again i suppose there is quite a significant percentage of them with majority malay blood. Anyway the local malays aren't pure too. There are many local malays with mix of indian muslim, chinese, spanish etc. You can ask around and many of them aren't pure malays. What constitutes malay is more the religion and speaking the language especially the religion. The definition of bumi in malaysia states that one needs to be a muslim. You see guys like taufik who is half indian that looks like a typical malay.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are Polynesian, mixed with the blood of some of their Spanish/American colonial masters and maybe a sprinkle of Chinese ancestry.

Truly a nation of mix-breeds.

Which is why they're so hot :biggrin:

Sam%2520Pinto%25200054.jpg

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun feel lonely my mat friends.

In the entire South East Asian countries surrounding singapore there are more than 250 millions mat friends to keep you company.

Five millions other races are just peanuts!!

Last edited:

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you think that makes the Malay feels

if you are one of them i'm sure you will be asking why ?

what is the agenda ?

and i think they are not wrong in wanting to know ..

Why would Malays from Malaysia come here and work hard as a minority when they have affirmative action, bumiputra policy and the chance to wave their kris about openly while Chinese and Indians all scared and silent?