• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool FC no money - only offered $3 million bid for Clint Dempsey

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a waste of £35m. The Reds certainly know how to piss away money.

I really think the Caroll purchase from Newcastle last year was a panic buy from the LFC's management after selling Torres to Chelsea.. Torres havin the last laugh now.. After just one year at Stamford Bridge, he already obtained the Fa Cup and Champs League medals..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair I must say that Brendan Rodgers does have some good idea of revamping the Liverpool team. It needs a striker, and more importantly, get rid of the worthless garbage (Spearing, Adam, Henderson, Carroll) and find suitable replacements.

So long as they don't get him...

TBOH.jpg

Nuri Sahin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The seeds of ruin were sown by their foreign managers Houllier and Benitez.

Winning the champions league in 04 actually made it worse for the club because it bought Rafa more power with the fans.

That's why i am there to lift the team up. Top clubs loves doing their shopping at BVB. With their youth academy, there are no short of talents in BVB as it's not just a feeder club but a successful one having beaten Bayern Munich twice to be league champions. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ingrate! Some supporter u are.

He's right though. I've said a million times. Tiki Taka is an inefficient way of playing the game. Just ask the Roma fans. They know how overrated Luis Enrique and his Tiki Taka were last season. :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
liverpool should get owen back. their fans will forgive him. the prodigal son returns...

that shortie judas can take a flying fark at a rolling donut. there no one i dislike as much as him. served him right when he got kick out of madrid without winning anything wheras mcmanamen won the liga & champion league plus the madrid ultra support during his stint there after leaving liverpool.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverfools will finish mid table as usual.. No money to spend for the Pools.. They are paying a heavy price now for the money lavishly spent by the previous regime.. Useless crap players like Downing, Henderson bought for large fees.. For that I blame it on Kenny for his utter stupidity in implementing his Buy British First transfer policy.. Bloody Botak Reina is another big worry.. His form has been erratic for a couple of seasons now..

I stand by for what I just said.. Liverfools will finish 9th or 10th at the end of the season..

I dare to say I will tok my lianjiao if they win the League..:biggrin:

bro, as much as you disappoint with Liverpool, no need to behave this way.

by the way, Pools was a nickname use by ppl who dont like Liverpool. I only know them as the Reds, the one and only Reds. The rest of the clubs are never call the Reds even though their jersey is red in color.

Liverpool supporters shd know better than call their beloved club the pools.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, as much as you disappoint with Liverpool, no need to behave this way.

by the way, Pools was a nickname use by ppl who dont like Liverpool. I only know them as the Reds, the one and only Reds. The rest of the clubs are never call the Reds even though their jersey is red in color.

Liverpool supporters shd know better than call their beloved club the pools.

Bro, I heart pain after so many years of seeing my beloved club stuttering time and time again in their league campaign.. 20 years of suffering for me.. Club being mismanaged for such a long time.. Souness started the rot.. Then sadly Evans unable to control the Spice Boys during the 90s..

I thought there were hope when Houllier was appointed manager.. Things started to look bright for the Reds when they were winning Cups even though it was boring football under the Frenchman.. Then he kena heart attack and things were not the same again.. In 2004 he was ushered out..

Then Rafa came.. Fairytale story from him when we won the Champs League in 2005.. That was the best day nite of my life.. He was the best coach tactically.. We nearly won the league in 09, and in fact I really thought that was finally goin to be our year but I was wrong.. He meddled too much in boardroom politics.. We had a fucktard Yankees as the owners then.. I was surprised that he was also ushered out soon after that..

Then came Old Uncle Roy who was out of depth as a LFC manager.. No surprise that he was removed after just few months..

King Kenny then arrived to steady the ship.. Thought he was able to do his Magic again but he was obviously out of the game for far too long to handle the modern game..

And now Rodgers..

Even though I hantam Liverpool quite often, I still have deep affection for the club as a long time fan.. LFc is just like a lover to me.. I'm just like a guy who is still faithful to the gal who I have disappointed me time and time again.. Very hard to break off this long time relationship..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I buy you Kebab if tomorrow you win it for the Reds against the Gooners..

The Reds last won the old division 1 when i secondary 3. i am still waiting patiently for their first premier league title. i know how u felt but dont lose heart. and please dont call them pools again, their only nickname is The Reds, the one and only Reds.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Reds last won the old division 1 when i secondary 3. i am still waiting patiently for their first premier league title. i know how u felt but dont lose heart. and please dont call them pools again, their only nickname is The Reds, the one and only Reds.

I was then in Primary school when they last won the League.. I still remember waiting patiently for the 1989 FA Cup semi final live game on TV against Forest.. As you know back then our TV would show live FA Cup semi final and Final games for free.. Then I saw the crowd spilling on the field.. It turned out to be the infamous Hillsborough tragedy..

Then Michael Thomas broke my heart with his last minute goal to deny the Reds the double in 89.. It was a late mornin game then.. I was heart broken when I went to school in the mornin..

1990 was the last time we won the League.. Still remember the imperious Alan Hansen galloping forward from defence to start an attack.. Barnes doin his magic on the wings.. Beardsley was truly a player worthy of the No 7 jersey..

20 years of pain.. Hope it will end one day..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20 years of pain.. Hope it will end one day..

I don't think they will ever reach the glory days of Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly.
These two between them managed the team for nearly 25 years.

Liverpool FC demands and expects a lot from its managers. I'm sad to say that I don't think Brendan Rodgers measures up (still early days, I know).
If Liverpool are not chasing a Champions League position (i.e. top 4) by Christmas, he will be sacked.

Last edited: