• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool FC no money - only offered $3 million bid for Clint Dempsey

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got a hunch that Dogbra will join Liverpoot !!:o

Don't think so!...Michael Owen & Emille Heskey maybe! they can team up with Craig Bellamy!! , "when moon is the seventh house & Jupiter aligns with Mars" who knows Liverpool can beat Man U, 5-0, what is VP! nothing! ha ha ha ha

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Liverpool get relegated this season and teach John Henry and the Fenway Sports Group a lesson. These americans think they buy a club, sure make money. Employ a untested manager and hope to win titles.

Let it go and watch fenways go into the red. And then, Liverpool can revive under a new owner

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Liverpool get relegated this season and teach John Henry and the Fenway Sports Group a lesson. These americans think they buy a club, sure make money. Employ a untested manager and hope to win titles.

Let it go and watch fenways go into the red. And then, Liverpool can revive under a new owner

It will be sad...Michael Owen is joining Stoke!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u rather cut your nose in order to spite your face?

since already 22yrs wait, what another 2-3yrs more.

patient my friend, patient.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anybody here think that appointing Brenden Rodgers is a wrong decision? I'm not saying this because of the few matches which the Reds has lost, But because a manager from a smaller club doesn't have a winning mentality as compared to some other manager from a bigger club. Personally, this is how I feel.

Of course, I would like to see him prove me wrong, but let's just see how things will turn out. 1 season for him to prove himself, is how I think is fair, given the steps he took to buy/sell players. :smile:

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahaha....if its a twi ir three year wait , no problem. but its more like its gonna be another 22 years...not with BR..he is but a novice

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha....if its a twi ir three year wait , no problem. but its more like its gonna be another 22 years...not with BR..he is but a novice

BR man for the job, i dunno. i hope so lor. liverpool dun have 20m to pay him off his contract lor. red nose also won nothing for 3 yrs before manure dominated english football. BR only have 3 matches yet ppl already wanting his head. shake head..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes I really got to give it to you Pool fans... seriously, you think they'll win the league again in 2 or 3 years?

If it was 10 years ago, I would have been less disagreeable. But the english league is no longer a 2 or 3 horse race since Chelsea and Man City struck gold. Nowadays, at least 4 clubs have equal chance of winning the title.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anybody here think that appointing Brenden Rodgers is a wrong decision? I'm not saying this because of the few matches which the Reds has lost, But because a manager from a smaller club doesn't have a winning mentality as compared to some other manager from a bigger club. Personally, this is how I feel.

Of course, I would like to see him prove me wrong, but let's just see how things will turn out. 1 season for him to prove himself, is how I think is fair, given the steps he took to buy/sell players. :smile:

I dun think u can judge the quality of the manager by the size of the club he manages previously-big or small. The better yardstick will be how he manages the limited resources at his disposal. Give him time. Once he gets the measure of the players he has, I am certain results will come.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I really got to give it to you Pool fans... seriously, you think they'll win the league again in 2 or 3 years?

If it was 10 years ago, I would have been less disagreeable. But the english league is no longer a 2 or 3 horse race since Chelsea and Man City struck gold. Nowadays, at least 4 clubs have equal chance of winning the title.

RT, of course play to win lah. only idiots play to be second.

Kiessling

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

209614_thumb.jpg

Families of Hillsborough victims to push for new inquest verdicts
The Hillsborough Family Support Group have announced that the relatives of the 96 people who lost their lives in the disaster are to demand new investigations into their deaths