• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Elva Hsiao sleep with this ah bui?

jw5

Loyal
For 2m, Ah Bui can fark a different girl every nite for the rest of his life.

But at that time, he thought it was worth $2m because the balls were full. Probably pain too.
After the balls are emptied, he wouldn't even spend $2 on her.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Everything was well-planned and executed. Sadly, see Ah Pui's face will never get wet! He should have done some research. His 'target' goes for young men not pui kia category. Money went to longkang even if he managed to 'on' her.

For RM$200,000, in 20 weeks can train his body up to a six pack - strict dieting, protein supplements, and 5hours of training a day included,,, sadly his face will need major plastic surgery

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For RM$200,000, in 20 weeks can train his body up to a six pack - strict dieting, protein supplements, and 5hours of training a day included,,, sadly his face will need major plastic surgery

Not say I howlian. I bo Wharton, bo lui but I did better than Ah Pui. I recently on-ed an SYT FOC and she looks so much better than Elva Hsiao.
Ah Pui was a disgrace to his daddy. Elva's 'abalone' got diamond?

jw5

Loyal
Not say I howlian. I bo Wharton, bo lui but I did better than Ah Pui. I recently on-ed an SYT FOC and she looks so much better than Elva Hsiao.
Ah Pui was a disgrace to his daddy. Elva's 'abalone' got diamond?

Your tongue longer, faster and more flexible than ah bui's mah.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat Jho Low blew RM5 million on a wedding proposal is OK. Just make sure Elva Hsiao sign a pre-nuptial agreement. Otherwise when they split he will have to blow half his assets to the estranged wife. That time see whether he regret or not, flaunting his wealth.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dun underestimate this ah pui. His daddy was a datuk heading some listed engineering film but definitely no billionaire.
He has some skills to convince the arab princes to invest in his 25 billion fund... in a way he is self-made.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat Jho Low blew RM5 million on a wedding proposal is OK. Just make sure Elva Hsiao sign a pre-nuptial agreement. Otherwise when they split he will have to blow half his assets to the estranged wife. That time see whether he regret or not, flaunting his wealth.

guys! maybe this fat man trying to con elva??? blew 2mil sgd if can get her, maybe can get more in returns ???
for me elva not worth 2mil.

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
use ur fingers & hand, if in doubt, follow Shaolin manual got many styles, dragon, snake, preymantis, tiger just to name a few, my favorite is the full 5 finger crane :biggrin:

Maybe you can teach us your 'secret' how to win without using the tongue...'pinky' or any others not allowed!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy a disgrace to Malaysia. Very close to Rosmah I heard. He managed to get Arabs to invest in redeveloping sungai besi airport, the one you see on the left upon reaching KL.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy a disgrace to Malaysia. Very close to Rosmah I heard. He managed to get Arabs to invest in redeveloping sungai besi airport, the one you see on the left upon reaching KL.
Wahsay ah bang... back in 2012 u already know this ah bui was plundering your country..

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who needs all that if you got billions.
Show me a single billionaire that’s handsome