• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually writing about the cats were definitely not wrong but just disagree about the ponding, etc as i never saw any ponding here though my family and most of my friends stay here. No he doesn't stay there nor in the other development he bought as he/she is very smart and rented out his properties here. Despite my disagreement over some points with him/her, always respected much of his/her postings even when its negative.

Maybe he has a very picky tenant and is referring to temporary ponding in his own land, which he did not do piping to drain away excess water during heavy rain. Usually owners who plant carpet glass on their land would have done that. Just a guess only....:smile:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess always take any advise or opinion with pinch of salt bah...its always gd to verify with other source or do some background homework to confirm...

afterall this is an open forum and we cant stop clones from coming in and give false info...Or even info that is advantageous to them...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Guess always take any advise or opinion with pinch of salt bah...its always gd to verify with other source or do some background homework to confirm...

afterall this is an open forum and we cant stop clones from coming in and give false info...Or even info that is advantageous to them...

I have learned to live and let live, just pass the rest of my remaining days peacefully and fade away in the sunset. :smile:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed negative comments about HH only serves to remind us that no development in Nusajaya is perfect. Personally I have seen cats around and inside my house but they will scatter away when I drive inside my house. A few times they have gone through my rubbish bags and litter the place. I always learn to lock my rubbish chute but you know what? Those rubbish collectors never bother to close back the door from outside and sometimes when we did not notice, we will put more refuse in the chute and that is when the cats will come to disturb.

Regarding "ponding" it only happens during thunderstorm. The grass will be submerged but will be okay after 6-8 hours. No flooding at all and its really nice to be in the house during thunderstorm. The view is as if you are in heaven looking down.

Oh dear, did I get to wrongly trust a clone. I only commented base on his recent posting abt HH; thought it was quite reasonable especially abt stray cats running around because I did see evidences of rubbish bags being rampaged on during some visits at Gateway ; nothing serious just that residences has to be mindful to keep their chutes closed. Maybe he can redeem himself by attaching some evidential photos in future. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Indeed negative comments about HH only serves to remind us that no development in Nusajaya is perfect. Personally I have seen cats around and inside my house but they will scatter away when I drive inside my house. A few times they have gone through my rubbish bags and litter the place. I always learn to lock my rubbish chute but you know what? Those rubbish collectors never bother to close back the door from outside and sometimes when we did not notice, we will put more refuse in the chute and that is when the cats will come to disturb.

Regarding "ponding" it only happens during thunderstorm. The grass will be submerged but will be okay after 6-8 hours. No flooding at all and its really nice to be in the house during thunderstorm. The view is as if you are in heaven looking down.

Agree, cats are fine, its just the other funny stuff. We spoke about the refuse door in earlier pages and understand that it is a policy by their boss who will know it as a signal to ensure that they did empty their rubbish. If its really on the grass patch, then they need to be cleared up or the contractor should do more on drainage works especially when doing up the grass in the garden.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... We spoke about the refuse door in earlier pages and understand that it is a policy by their boss who will know it as a signal to ensure that they did empty their rubbish. .......

This is such a lame excuse that cannot be condoned. Does hygiene takes a back seat just to signal to their boss that they did empty the rubbish? Are they in a contradictory business; I mean they are paid supposedly to maintain hygiene in the estate?

More like the workers/boss wants to increase "productivity" by cut down on the work process (i.e. latching back the door properly) . If this is the case, the developer can improve on it by installing a simple self-closing mechanism(maybe using anti-rust spring hinges) to the outside chute door. They could start doing it in their new projects as an estate improvement scheme and selling point.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
For existing completed estate, maybe owners would be interested to self-help by installing the spring loaded hinges to your chute door yourself to help keep the estate hygienic.

Attachments

• spring hinge.jpeg
    spring hinge.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 491

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This is such a lame excuse that cannot be condoned. Does hygiene takes a back seat just to signal to their boss that they did empty the rubbish? Are they in a contradictory business; I mean they are paid supposedly to maintain hygiene in the estate?

More like the workers/boss wants to increase "productivity" by cut down on the work process (i.e. latching back the door properly) . If this is the case, the developer can improve on it by installing a simple self-closing mechanism(maybe using anti-rust spring hinges) to the outside chute door. They could start doing it in their new projects as an estate improvement scheme and selling point.

Yes, we brought this up as well as sometimes their guys dropping bits and pieces of rubbish behind. Good suggestion on the self closing hinge. There are also some who just lock their chute doors (leave it unused) and instead have covered bins for the refuse guys to collect the rubbish from.

If all else fails, we simply need to change another rubbish collection company.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea.. Do you know where I can get this is Singapore or Malaysia?

It is just a sudden idea off my mind, haven't really explored it. Maybe can try asking some hardware stores in HDB towns centre or HomeFix in Singapore. In Malaysia, can try the DIY shop near to Golden restaurant(kopitiam) on the way up the hills or Golden Key store in Bukit Indah Aeon.

But probably you want to take a closer look at your chute door installation to see which type of spring hinge is more suitable before buying. Snapping a picture of your original chute door hinge will help you in asking the stores people to recommend you the right type.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello bro Investor, what a good idea, thanks for starting this thread. I also see it's gotten off to a good start..... Thanks to bro Newbie2012. What a brilliant idea. Might go down to the DIY shops and see whether they have something like that.
Bro Newbie2012 mind if I shorten it to "NB"......when addressing you???

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello bro Investor, what a good idea, thanks for starting this thread. I also see it's gotten off to a good start..... Thanks to bro Newbie2012. What a brilliant idea. Might go down to the DIY shops and see whether they have something like that.
Bro Newbie2012 mind if I shorten it to "NB"......when addressing you???

No problem at all :wink:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a HH ad for 177units of 2 storey terraces with min price 910k on pg B12 of 22aug Straits Times. Any idea which phase is this? Ex sia!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a HH ad for 177units of 2 storey terraces with min price 910k on pg B12 of 22aug Straits Times. Any idea which phase is this? Ex sia!

When price is cheap, most won't dare to buy.. When people begin to find this place livable, price will go up before one can react..
Very soon the price is not attractive to buy anymore.. however people will still buy if they see value.. Singapore property is so expensive yet people are still buying..

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
When price is cheap, most won't dare to buy.. When people begin to find this place livable, price will go up before one can react..
Very soon the price is not attractive to buy anymore.. however people will still buy if they see value.. Singapore property is so expensive yet people are still buying..

yah, so true..there is a en bloc near my area, not sure abt how much the owners got, but the developer is currently selling is at S$1.6k plus per sqft & the best part is fully sold after a few months....crazy sia

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, so true..there is a en bloc near my area, not sure abt how much the owners got, but the developer is currently selling is at S$1.6k plus per sqft & the best part is fully sold after a few months....crazy sia
Is your area bishan?? Haha. Sometime I really admire the developer can quote such prices outside city area and still able to sell.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told some of prescnts were merged and now left 9 only ...
my friend were really interested in hh ....

Hi sis crystal, is this info from the sales person? I was there yesterday and wanted to ask on the Waterfall precint but most of the sales are busy so end up just look at model and go off....didnt have chance to ask on the 9 precints thing as well..

From the look at the brochure, seems like they are still selling the Clusters at the Green but not sure how good is the sales...