• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Utter rubbish ! Science had already proven it beyond doubt that an Intelligent Designer exists. Dumb fuck as usual ! :cool:

This break through in Science is made by the gifted Prophet of God- Conqueror.

He has yet to release his paper and thesis to the world, perhaps still seeking clearance from his God. It could be a highly classified paper which revelation is made to only chosen few.

Netizen, please do not chase or PM me for details, I did not make the statement. I am just a kapo self-appointed announcer not chosen by his God.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exi

The hebrew story book had already proven it beyond doubt that a snake can talk to Eve in Hebrew language.
The Intelligent Designer has made it possible.

Ethologist and Linguist that intend to prove otherwise are atheists and fake scientists.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exi

haha...this is hilarious...not to mention living in a whale for 3 days...lets all Hail bro Conqueror the annointed one..the special one....

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro wrcboi,
Do not address him as Brother, you should call he directly Conqueror or Saint Conqueror.

Conqueror said:

I'm a saint. You hit the nail on this.
All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints.

According to this Seow Tau(St.), those people are saints too:-

1. Kong Hee -Senior Pastor City Harvest Church, the Pastor of Pastor
2. Anders Behring Breivik -Man kills 76 at youth meeting at Norway's Utoya Island
3. Wade Michael Page-Seven dead in 'terror' gun attack on US Sikh temple

Conqueror said:

God don't want me to attack people like Kinana regarding PAP stuff or Con Hee for his 'cheating'. I will NOT call them brothers but I know they are still Christians.

Even Saint Kong Hee, he will not call him brother. Are you sure you are worthy enough to be his brother? Are you chosen? Are you gifted?

Conqueror said:

Atheists = Dumb Fucks...
I feel good to fuck atheists here.
Beware, you may 'f***' by him too! He loves to 'f***' people in SBF, not sure how many he has 'f***' already. Who know, he might be a gay christian. Most of them, if not all would hide and be obsured:p:o

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chapter One:
The Creation of our Grand Universe

Behind the creation of our own particular "Cosmos" within our area of the Great Void, is our Cosmic Creator. He originally emerged as a Spark of Life/Personality from the very central point of "All That Is" and is totally responsible for creating his own style of Creation within his given area of the Great Void. From the Central Point of all Creation there also radiates outwards into the great Void a powerful creative Energy force/beam made up of the Cosmic Principle of Love, a cohesive and cooperative and nurturing force that binds together all of Creation and is fundamental to its continued expansion.

It was after a long period of gaining the necessary qualifications, our Cosmic Creator was accepted into the 200 Member "Creation Council" of Cosmic Creator Gods. He was then eventually given permission to create His own new "Cosmos" as a creation of Universes and their worlds out in a designated area of the Great Void. Having then set out to accomplish this great creative task, on the way he also gathered up eight experienced Advisor/Companions who were all experts in various areas of the creative process to assist in this endeavour.

And so it was that over an immense period of time He created over 62 "Grand Universes" within His Cosmos, the most recent being our own "Grand Universe" made up of the Central Universe of Havona comprising over a billion large spherical Worlds orbiting around the very central "Isle of Pardise" upon which the ruling Trinity Father, Son and Holy Mother Spirit reside. Orbiting around the great Central Universe of Havona and the Isle of Paradise are a further seven huge "SuperUniverses", each made up of over 100,000 "Local Universes"/Galaxies, making up a grand total of 700,000 Local Universes/Galaxies within our vast "Grand Universe".

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our Cosmic Creator's particular area of interest was to develop an element of variety within His creations, striking out from many the other relatively perfected but static Creations of his fellow Creator Gods belonging to the Creation Council, in order to promote a greater degree of ongoing growth. Like many of the other Creators, he is motivated to a constant expansion outwards of more and more Universes of increasing perfection and beauty. All of these are to be inhabited by extensions of his own Being/cells of increasing numbers of newly birthed and evolving spiritual Beings, each with a separated individuality so as to expand his own learning and experience outside of himself. He had originally intended for all of them to live together harmoniously and benevolently together within the Principles of Unconditional Love, but, alas, over time many chose to explore the polarities of a more negative path. Nevertheless, he has always maintained a great feeling of love for all of His creations and for all of the harmonious worlds of learning and perfection developed for the evolution and enjoyment of those "Sparks of Life" originating from within Himself.

As part of the Cosmic Creator's plan for these newly created Spirits/Souls on their long journey of evolution, He has also given them a limited Free Will in order to develop their own unique personalities, character and skills outside of his own consciousness. Their their individual learning experiences are constantly adding to the Cosmic Creator's own knowledge and experience and so they in effect become as Co-creators with him.

However, the Cosmic Creator has made it clear that a successful evolutionary path can only be undertaken with an internal motivation of Love towards others. This is achieved through "Unconditional Love" which asks for nothing in return, but which is usually reciprocated because "like attracts like". This attitude of "service to others" includes respecting the rights of others within a caring consideration for all, showing compassion for those in difficulties and also bearing an allowance and forgiveness for the faults within others. We have to strive to always extend a helping hand down to our lesser endowed brethren in order to help lift them up to our level. It is only through recognizing our complete interdependence with all other life forms and in fully cooperating with them that we will ever succeed in creating harmonious, benevolent and perfect worlds.

The alternative, 'negative' course, and which is ultimately anti-evolutionary, involves concentrating exclusively on personal self-interest, this being usually done at the expense of others. This can only lead to aggression, hate, and conflict, what we term as "evil" because it is fundamentally negative and works against the smooth progress of evolution, both spiritual and material. When we can gain spiritually or materially through our own efforts we are adding to the sum total of evolutionary experience. But when we gain socially only through putting down others, when we gain materially only by taking from the fruits of others' labour, evolution will have taken two steps backwards. Creating wealth which benefits the wider community can enhance the evolutionary environment. Acquisition of wealth through the diminution of the wealth of others, can create conflict leading ultimately to war, death and destruction.

Good or evil? Collaboration or conflict? Love for others, or gain at another's expense? These are our constant choices, our constant challenges. And a positive outcome is in no way a foregone conclusion. Yet the Cosmic Creator has always decreed that no form of creation, however faulty, bad or evil it may turn out to be, should ever be totally destroyed. It can only be transmuted into another form or element, from where it can start out once again from scratch.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Between the lines, the point of the letter was this: there's no more scientific basis for intelligent design than there is for the idea an omniscient creature made of pasta created the universe. "

Justin Pope

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

This break through in Science is made by the gifted Prophet of God- Conqueror.

He has yet to release his paper and thesis to the world, perhaps still seeking clearance from his God. It could be a highly classified paper which revelation is made to only chosen few.

Netizen, please do not chase or PM me for details, I did not make the statement. I am just a kapo self-appointed announcer not chosen by his God.

excellent!

This will be a good case to fortify the existence of Tua Pek Kong. All Hail TPK!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

We all knew some people who had gotten their 4Ds from dreams.

I have seen Him (bright light like the sun). I have felt His presence in a form of heat like the sun during prayer and I shook when the Spirit was near to me when a prophesy was given to the church (fake ones need not apply here). A very strange encounter. The Holy Spirit is a moving energy. It's different from ghosts (cold on thermometers).

220px-Hong_Xiuquan.jpg

Hong Xiuquan 洪秀全 -Founder of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
If I was to turn this idea into a timeline, I would start with a narrative chronicling Hong's vivid fever dreams in 1837, wherein his delusions form his beliefs. As he collapses, a messenger comes running in with a letter stating that he actually did not fail his civil service examinations, and was actually being made into a bureaucrat.

Although ostensibly Christian, the "Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace" has long been considered heretical by major branches of Christianity.

The movement's founder, Hong Xiuquan, had tried and failed to earn his shengyuan civil service degree numerous times. After one such failure in 1836, Hong overheard a Chinese Protestant missionary (Liang Fa) preaching and took home some Chinese translations of Bible tracts which had been translated by Robert Morrison, including a pamphlet titled "Good Words for Exhorting the Age" by Liang Fa. "Hong and his cousin were both baptized in accordance with Liang's directions.[9] The missionary was probably Edwin Stevens of New England, who operated illegally in China.[10] In 1843, after Hong's final failure at the exams, he had what some regard as a nervous breakdown and others as a mystical revelation, connecting his in-depth readings of the Christian tracts to strange dreams he had been having for the past six years. In his dreams, a bearded man with golden hair and a black robe called himself Jehovah, gave him a sword, and taught him to slay demons beside a younger man whom Hong addressed as "Elder Brother".[11]

Hong Xiuquan came to believe that the figures in his dreams were God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son and that they were revealing his destiny as a slayer of demons and the leader of a new Heavenly Kingdom on Earth.[12] The demons were later interpreted by him to be the Qing and false religions.

Hong developed a literalist understanding of the Bible and added a third testament of annotations to the Taiping's Bible. These developed a Oneness theology. He rejected the doctrine of the Trinity, saying "God is the Father and embodies myriads of phenomena; Christ is the Son, who was manifest in the body... The Wind of the Holy Spirit, God, is also a Son... God is one who gives shapes to things, molds things into forms, who created heaven and created earth, who begins and ends all things, yet has no beginning or end himself..." and " God and the Savior are one. " [13]

54He also said to the crowds, “When you see a cloud rising in the west, you say at once, ‘A shower is coming.’ And so it happens. 55And when you see the south wind blowing, you say, ‘There will be scorching heat,’ and it happens
Hong's deputy Yang Xiuqing later took the title "Comforting Holy Wind", as he was keen to gain titles. Yang Xiuqing's religious motivations are disputed.

Wiki Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Xiuquan

Conquequeror = Hong Xiuquan 's 发烧友 ??:o
OR
Conquequeror = Hong Xiuquan's younger brother 天弟??:p

A thermometer will tell...
Conqueror, having inspired by this post, may the Intelligent designer blessed him with the revelation of the fourth testament. Amen.

Dreamer1, can you script the modern version and the fourth testament?

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Fucks' Explanation = Another Evolution Lie

string_theory.png

"Between the lines, the point of the letter was this: there's no more scientific basis for intelligent design than there is for the idea an omniscient creature made of pasta created the universe. "

Justin Pope

Atheists love pasta so much that they started to incorporate tiny noodles in space and named them as strings. Harry Potter's book is more interesting than that dildo that you are holding. That's why I'm NOT surprised that you are still a dumb fuck. :eek::rolleyes:

Some people just love sweet lies. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Trying To Be Smart = Failed

you should call he directly Conqueror or Saint Conqueror.

According to this Seow Tau(St.), those people are saints too:-

1. Kong Hee -Senior Pastor City Harvest Church, the Pastor of Pastor
2. Anders Behring Breivik -Man kills 76 at youth meeting at Norway's Utoya Island
3. Wade Michael Page-Seven dead in 'terror' gun attack on US Sikh temple

Even Saint Kong Hee, he will not call him brother. Are you sure you are worthy enough to be his brother? Are you chosen? Are you gifted?

Beware, you may 'f***' by him too! He loves to 'f***' people in SBF, not sure how many he has 'f***' already. Who know, he might be a gay christian. Most of them, if not all would hide and be obsured:p:o

You are so sad by the truth and greatly offended by His words. What can I do to comfort you ? :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hong Xiuquan came to believe that the figures in his dreams were God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son and that they were revealing his destiny as a slayer of demons and the leader of a new Heavenly Kingdom on Earth.[12] The demons were later interpreted by him to be the Qing and false religions.

A thermometer will tell...
Conqueror, having inspired by this post, may the Intelligent designer blessed him with the revelation of the fourth testament. Amen.

And we thought atheists love science. Oops, it's fake science (ie. Harry Potter and stuff) that they greatly believe. :rolleyes:

When people get evidence for their presence, they will try to deny it with other lies. Pure hypocrites. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Truth' According To Atheism ?

The hebrew story book had already proven it beyond doubt that a snake can talk to Eve in Hebrew language.
The Intelligent Designer has made it possible.

Ethologist and Linguist that intend to prove otherwise are atheists and fake scientists.

Wow, now a linguist is in the picture ? So, what's the best prove ? Yourself ? :wink:

How much does a linguist know ? How many languages can he speak ? If a Thai man could understand what a ghost had spoken on a tape recorder, why is it not a truth ? You mean a linguist who is not even proficient with this language can be the judge of this ? What a laugh ! Assumption again. There's no greater foolishness than fake science and atheistic skepticism. :rolleyes:

Let's say, a person who can speak his own mother's and father's in French and German could actually recognise one of his own dear languages, then speaking tongues cannot be a lie as it is also found in the bible. If this phenomenon had happened 2000 years ago, surely it must happen now. Yes, it does ! :rolleyes::biggrin:

But, atheistic fools will try to discredit anything that supports 'creationism' as untruth. Yes, even science itself will be raped and distorted for the sake of their own selfish agenda. :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fucks' Explanation = Another Evolution Lie

we still waiting for that thesis, no need to gong so many jiao wei.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Fucks' Explanation = Another Evolution Lie

we still waiting for that thesis, no need to gong so many jiao wei.

Oy, dumb fuck. What do you know about real science ? :rolleyes: Enjoy your dildo anyway. And whichever way you want it. Fools only know how to lose quickly and completely. :cool:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oy, dumb fuck. What do you know about real science ? :rolleyes: Enjoy your dildo anyway. And whichever way you want it. Fools only know how to lose quickly and completely. :cool:

learn to stick to the topic, where is the thesis?

what do i know about real science? my salary comes from public funding on science, that gives dumb fuck like you an idea.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

learn to stick to the topic, where is the thesis?

what do i know about real science? my salary comes from public funding on science........

As we all are aware, the government is now putting alot of efforts to investigate on two (among others) lapses discovered in the public institution: The frequent breakdown of MRT services; and the bidding and procurement process of governement establishments. We know these lapses are not just out of ignorance, nor are they just 'honest mistakes' and we will very soon know that some people are going to face the 'music' because what they did that have caused monetary loss and embarassment to the public institution.

Besides these two, I think the government should also investigate or at least put some efforts to improve on the recruitment of people in the civil service. It is with deep regret that we know of cases of some so-called scientists working in public institution don't even know the difference between images created by optical images and images created by non-optical images. We heard from these public-funded scientists that you can now see atoms (which we know that we can never, never see atoms because they are simply too small to be detected by optical instruments)! What a shame! Something really got very wrong in the public institution hiring. To add insult to the public institution, we can read of the vulgarities by these so-called public-funded scientists, even many people of lowly education don't dare to utter these vulgarities. We just hope...and most probably I am right....these are just imposters and they really are not part of the civil service employees.....If this is incorrect, it's really a shame that we have such so-called scientists working in the public institutions. Could they got their job with fraudulent or fake qualifications?

And by the way: Real science....is there such a thing!

Science can only be classified into historical science or operational science. Historical science touches on topics like the so-called big bang, causes of dino extinction (which can never be repeated through experiements), and operation science touches on topics like water is made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, atoms are too small to be seen by optical instruments, light travel faster than sound (which can be tested and proved by scientific experiments).

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

As we all are aware, the government is now putting alot of efforts to investigate on two (among others) lapses discovered in the public institution: The frequent breakdown of MRT services; and the bidding and procurement process of governement establishments. We know these lapses are not just out of ignorance, nor are they just 'honest mistakes' and we will very soon know that some people are going to face the 'music' because what they did that have caused monetary loss and embarassment to the public institution.

Besides these two, I think the government should also investigate or at least put some efforts to improve on the recruitment of people in the civil service. It is with deep regret that we know of cases of some so-called scientists working in public institution don't even know the difference between images created by optical images and images created by non-optical images. We heard from these public-funded scientists that you can now see atoms (which we know that we can never, never see atoms because they are simply too small to be detected by optical instruments)! What a shame! Something really got very wrong in the public institution hiring. To add insult to the public institution, we can read of the vulgarities by these so-called public-funded scientists, even many people of lowly education don't dare to utter these vulgarities. We just hope...and most probably I am right....these are just imposters and they really are not part of the civil service employees.....If this is incorrect, it's really a shame that we have such so-called scientists working in the public institutions. Could they got their job with fraudulent or fake qualifications?

And by the way: Real science....is there such a thing!

Science can only be classified into historical science or operational science. Historical science touches on topics like the so-called big bang, causes of dino extinction (which can never be repeated through experiements), and operation science touches on topics like water is made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, atoms are too small to be seen by optical instruments, light travel faster than sound (which can be tested and proved by scientific experiments).

yo chee bye kia

fucking create your own classification of science again? fucking go pee and look at yourself in the mirror you mother fucker kam lan kia that have problem passing PSLE.

there are so many factual errors that i decided to pijia your chee bye kia lobang.

1st: THERE IS NO SUCH CLASSIFICATION OF WHAT OPERATION SCI AND HISTORICAL SCI. GO FUCK YOURSELF
2ND: BIG BANG THEORY ETC IS THE FRONTIER CALLING IT HISTORICAL SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU ARE. using quantum mechanics many new materials are already being discovered and put on used commercially. etc quantum dots, LED. many of such theory can be proven on small lab scale. fucking idiot that never even goes to sch, don't know something keep your fucking mouth shut. many of the theory being accpeted is via strong peer to peer review process which enable one to explain current experimental observable datas. dumb fuck, physics is an experimental science. we do not accept a theory that cannot be proven experimentally. you think we are like religious fuck like you? accept the belief that god exist that has zero evidence pointing to his existance. stupid fuck
3rd: atoms can be visualised dumb shit, obviously you know shit about spectroscopy techniques. dumb fuck spectroscopy techniques range beyond visible light range, we are not idiots like you, we uses beyond wavelength that can be observed to visualised. ever fucking heard of x-ray crystallography, TEM SEM AFM - using electrons for the matter of fact using neutron scattering techniques? we can even know the exact relative angle and position of each atoms in a molecule, fucking pass your psle first even before you attempt to talk to anyone on such topic.

i bet you do not even know visible light is just part of the EM with just specific region of wavelength. what so special about 400nm to 700nm that outside this image obtained using outside this wavelength cannot be considered visualisable image? dumb shit, that why i told you to fucking pee and look at yourself in the mirror, do you know what the fuck you are talking about here useless piece of shit?

i dun mind telling you, i work in an bioimaging lab and there is no such classifications as you mentioned here with regards to image create using optical and non optical and using one not the other is not considered visualising. stupid fuck, if you do not know a shit about such thing keep your chee bye mouth shut

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could they got their job with fraudulent or fake qualifications?

how about you trying to do that and see how far you can go. my qualification is fake? come on, you are merely jealous that i am much more well educated than you are. its not my fault that you are born stupid, if you were to stay away from the fucking bible and concentrate more on your studies, prehaps you too can obtained at least a Basic degree. but too bad, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks, you are gone case stupid fuck