• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Teacher: “So easy also don’t know, you Singapore children are really stupid”.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Woes of PRC teachers teaching Chinese in schools[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
July 28th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

china.png

Agreed that something is REALLY REALLY WRONG with the education system.

Chinese teachers have been replaced by those from PRC.

My kids used to come home saying how high the heels of the PRC teacher’s shoes were. How she keep her hair like a pop-star. How she scolded the children (in Chinese) “So easy also don’t know, you Singapore children are really stupid”.

Once I try to go green by recycling my elder kid’s Chinese Civic book and gave it to my younger daughter. One day she came back crying, saying that her Chinese Teacher said in front of the class “You have a bad Mother. She cannot even buy you a new book.” I went to her school and verified it with one of her classmates before confronting the teacher. Her classmate said ‘Yes, Teacher said she (pointing to my daughter) has a bad mother.’

I was so angry I complaint to the Head of the Chinese department.

What happened later did not help. The teacher is still teaching there. I worried about the effect she has on the students that she is teaching now.
Perfect World
* Comment first appeared in: Elitism has crept into our education system

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand why there's such a demand for PRC Chinese teachers. From my experience as a student many years back, Sinkie, Malaysian and Taiwanese Chinese teachers are more than competent enough to get the job done. Is it because of the Tiong (Dongbei?) accent that makes a PRC teacher seem like a truly authentic native teacher of the language? Is it because of lower wages?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is alright to use a hand-me-down book from an elder child or even buy a second hand book. No need to come with an excuse that she wanted to go green. Why spend more.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't understand why there's such a demand for PRC Chinese teachers. From my experience as a student many years back, Sinkie, Malaysian and Taiwanese Chinese teachers are more than competent enough to get the job done. Is it because of the Tiong (Dongbei?) accent that makes a PRC teacher seem like a truly authentic native teacher of the language? Is it because of lower wages?

The whole idea is not for the education of the future generation. The whole idea is to get in new citizen to have the voting rights to vote back the PAP regime in election after election so the PAP are in power. Plus to have more new citizen in sinkieland to make up the short fall of the GDP in case it drop to un-international greatness. The PAP govt do not care about the welfare of the sinkie, they only care about themselves. The sinkies deserve all they get for being a draft.. i am so happy that sinkies are suffering.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ya...when its a PRC that does all the bad mouthing about sinkies, noone steps up to blast back. especially jah, which is made obvious by his endless cocksucking of foreigners

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is alright to use a hand-me-down book from an elder child or even buy a second hand book. No need to come with an excuse that she wanted to go green. Why spend more.

want to sound more noble then cheapskate or stingy mah :wink:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support the green movement. Very often, I will decline plastic bag when I made small purchases.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

PRC students are very powerful in their maths and science subjects. Many years back, I was closed to a peidu mama and her son very good in these subjects but I laugh until I drop when he speaks English ....:o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Should be "I was so angry I complained to the head.....".

"Complaint" is a noun.

The teacher is right. Singaporean children are stupid and so are their parents.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why "search" and "new post" tabs are missing?

There has been a huge spike in traffic because of the lawyer/lecturer scandal so those functions have been disabled temporarily in order to reduce server load.

They'll be restored once traffic is back to normal.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hey hey hey....are you trying to flame 90% of the forummers here? You want us to gang up against you? :rolleyes:

The forummers here do nothing but reinforce my statement. The hogwash that is spewed in this forum is mind boggling.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its not hogwash... i think perhaps your comprehension skills are not up to par. How come i can understand all of them all the time?

The forummers here do nothing but reinforce my statement. The hogwash that is spewed in this forum is mind boggling.

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
PostDateIcon.png
July 28th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

china.png

Chinese teachers have been replaced by those from PRC.

My kids used to come home saying how high the heels of the PRC teacher’s shoes were. How she keep her hair like a pop-star. How she scolded the children (in Chinese) “So easy also don’t know, you Singapore children are really stupid”.

Once I try to go green by recycling my elder kid’s Chinese Civic book and gave it to my younger daughter. One day she came back crying, saying that her Chinese Teacher said in front of the class “You have a bad Mother. She cannot even buy you a new book.” I went to her school and verified it with one of her classmates before confronting the teacher. Her classmate said ‘Yes, Teacher said she (pointing to my daughter) has a bad mother.’

What happened later did not help. The teacher is still teaching there. I worried about the effect she has on the students that she is teaching now.
Perfect World

Singaporeans are useless. Good for them.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
PostDateIcon.png
July 28th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

china.png

Which is why you can't even type in proper English.

Our Chinese teachers have been replaced by those from the PRC.

My kids used to come home saying how high the heels of the PRC teacher’s shoes were. How she kept her hair like a pop-star. How she scolded the children (in Chinese) “This is so easy and yet you still don’t know it, you Singaporean children are really stupid”.
Well said by a foreign peasant nevertheless.

Once I tried going green by recycling my elder kid’s Chinese Civics book and giving it to my younger daughter. One day she came back crying, saying that her Chinese Teacher said in front of the class “You have a bad mother. She cannot even buy you a new book.” I went to her school and verified it with one of her classmates before confronting the teacher. Her classmate said ‘Yes, teacher said she (pointing to my daughter) has a bad mother.’ You are poor and useless and so the teacher is right.

I was so angry I complained to the Head of the Chinese Department.

What happened later did not help. The teacher is still teaching there.Iworry about the effect she has on the students that she is teaching now.
It is a positive one. She will discourage your kids from being poor and giving poor lives to their children when it's their turn.

Perfect World
Hardly so when the English translation is poor.

The Chinese really love to follow others and to scold and spit at each other. Let my Malay, Indian and foreign friends of other ethnicities and nationalities as well read on with amusement. Let's get it on!