• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Madam Wu, toolan-ed with neighbour, hangs up her menses stained underwear at the door

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman claims condo neighbour is using blood-stained underwear to bring her bad luck

by inSing Editor
inSing.com - 15 July 2012 4:27 PM

A fight between two neighbours in a condominium in Yew Tee has broken out.

On one side: Seemingly offensive fumes caused by burning incense.

On the other side: Blood-stained underwear as “weapon”.

The two women involved in the dispute have spoken up to Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao.

One of them, who wanted to be known only as Mrs Cai, is a 35-year-old secretary. She claims that her neighbour has hung up blood-stained underwear in her sight to bring her bad luck.

The confrontation apparently started because Mrs Cai has been burning more incense than usual. Her father died around four months ago and the family burnt incense seven times as part of a ritual to mark the 49 days of his passing. Each time, she said she used 3 to 5 joss sticks.

Otherwise, she would do it when she prays during the first and 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of each lunar month. She emphasised that the incense was burnt in her home and not at the common corridor.

Mrs Cai pointed out that she has been burning incense for the past four years, but her neighbour was being difficult about it recently. She said that her neighbour was upset with the smoke and smell and has complained numerous times to the condominium management.

Around half a month ago, the neighbour even called the police to the estate to investigate.

Mrs Cai said: “The management of the condo understands that I am not going overboard with my actions, and has told me to try to resolve things peacefully.”

However, she said her neighbour, known only as Madam Wu, was still unhappy about the matter and more than a week ago,
the neighbour started hanging a blood-stained paper underwear at her own (Madam Wu’s) door.

Mrs Cai said: “Every day, I have to pass by her unit’s main door and it is just such bad luck to be looking at them! Not only that, she once prayed insecticide towards me when I was burning incense. It’s too much, and I don’t know what to do.”

The management council of the condo did not want to comment when approached.

When contacted, Madam Wu said that she was not against her neighbour praying. “But why must she burn incense at night?” she asked. “She could do it in the afternoon when I am away working and the smoke would not get to me. Or at least, she could inform me before she does it, so that I may close my doors and windows, but she has no interest to discuss this.”

Madam Wu said she named these conditions to the condo management as part of her peace offering, but Mrs Cai apparently rejected them.

Madam Wu said: “
Since Mrs Cai insists that it is not a problem if she only burns incense inside her unit, then why may I not hang blood-stained underwear in my own unit? I am doing it to anger her.”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Madam Wu, toolan-ed with neighbour, hangs up her menses stained underwear at the

People who burn incense shouldn't be allowed to stay in private condos.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Madam Wu, toolan-ed with neighbour, hangs up her menses stained underwear at the

Mrs Cai and Mrs Wu should just eat shit n die....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People who burn incense should be allowed to stay in private condos.
i'm surprise condo can burn incense.....
should post out which condo then confirm estate value will drop then all the neighbours will be baying for Mrs Cai's blood

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People who burn incense shouldn't be allowed to stay in private condos.

Woman who menstruate should not be allowed in private condos, and with family name like Cai, very likely PRC should be banned!:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

" She claims that her neighbour has hung up blood-stained underwear in her sight to bring her bad luck " .

what a stupid comments from her ....its not about luck ..its unhygienic !!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

madam wu should use those giant joss stick the next time :wink:

11-1.jpg

TheDarkKnightRises

Alfrescian
Loyal

" She claims that her neighbour has hung up blood-stained underwear in her sight to bring her bad luck " .

then its alright if yr neighbor hanged a clean underwear instead>?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women show menses to women is natural what

Wait till its girl to boy

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mrs Cai and Mrs Wu should just eat shit n die....

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. two useless things do stupid things.
3. such low-end condo dwellers!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She emphasised that the incense was burnt in her home and not at the common corridor.

Not only that, she once prayed insecticide towards me when I was burning incense. It’s too much, and I don’t know what to do.”

Ah Cai...u say u oni burn incense inside ur hse...so how Ah Wu spray insecticide at u? She go inside ur hse n spray at u?? :confused:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

3rd world habits in a 3rd world cuntry. For fuck's sake, it's already the 21st century! Why are singaporeans so stupid and irrational? :rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bingo! bro.
2. 2 useless ah sohs are more than stupid.
3. literally "eat full very free"!
4. honest, i care less what my neigbours hang, nude or what!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP is right to import lots of FT to dilute the defective genes of sinkies women.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3rd world habits in a 3rd world cuntry. For fuck's sake, it's already the 21st century! Why are singaporeans so stupid and irrational? :rolleyes:

They think they will automatically move up the social ladder by staying in overpriced and undersized condos. Burn joss stick and kim zhuar, hang underwear, complain to management ...

Even if you house them in marble mansions, sinkies will never grow out of their Hdb mentality.