• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please share your most memorable interracial experience

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bro here with interracial fucking experience?

I get very excited with such things.. (ah neh excluded)

My most recent adventure:

Just fuck one blonde gal from my office 2 months ago...a 23 years old intern probably looking for some exotic fun, fucking horny, invited me to her place on a Friday evening without shame, luckily I have my condoms with me, really good at blowing, I usually dun cum when kenna blow but this bitch is really good, was twirling her tongue around my dick, moving her mouth up and down my shaft and sucking hard...best part: she nibble at my shaft lightly during the whole process , the feeling of her teeth on my cock really drove me mad. She will mouth-stroke it probably for half a minutes and then jerk it furiously for a few time but always stop when I feel like cumming. I was lying on the bed while she was working and I could clearly see her facial expression the whole time..I cum after 15min she started blowing me into her mouth and she continue to hold it in her mouth while I cum and guess what the bitch swallow it....really fan jian. After that proceeded to fuck the remaining holes.. I was doing her a few time after that and I remember the BJ the most..ah.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure this will never happen to you okay.........?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ncHdnuy98RQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ncHdnuy98RQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pussies are all the same, only culturally different! And the smell is what they eat. So find out about their food preferences before you try to savour the main menu!:p:p:p