• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussies are drunk dumb and racist.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the same in Singapore too.
I still remember how some students sabo this bright chap and made sure his exams results suffer.

I have Singaporeans who suddenly remember this old friend who is doing OK in Perth, and ask me favour from helping them set up Time Deposits without too much tax to helping them be guarantor to helping to house their kids entering uni.

No Singaporeans celebrate success more, they have a culture of meritocracy and achievement.

Anyway, you are Australian, so what's the point? Just keep your head low, say 'hi' to people, then yell at them or backstab them 5 minutes later. You are a nation of farmer rednecks, fatties and retards.

That is the European way.

Almost every fucking house has a switch that is upside down.

Easy to get laid with the European chicks, they are dating everyone that is non European. After a couple of beers, they will tell you to take off your trousers.

Then the next day they will tell you to make a sandwich for them, haha.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive her.
She is borned in Wales UK and carried her defective labour genes here.

Can't think of another leader with such bad judgement. Maybe ex Kiwi PM Helen Clark?

They are all the same, all from Grec-Christian-European culture. They only know one language, one culture, one religion, their world views are all the same, they behave the same way. Swedish, English, Aussies, all the same.

Auntie Helen and auntie Julia are both the same. Short hair (try to be men), smiling all the time in front of the camera (thinks it show confidence etc), saying 'hi' to you but hardly care if you drop dead in front of them (farmer christian small village culture).

Both countries are second-rate countries that are inferior to some European nations (Switzerland), HK, SG, Japan, USA.

The Europeans only call you Western/European if you are successful. Half of Europe is a cess pool from Bulgaria to Serbia to Poland to Russia. These are not Western to them. Haha.

Greece will be a non Western country soon, haha.

This is how farmers act, and Europeans are basically redneck farmers.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing that annoys me is an Asian trying to sound like aussie. Stupid like fuck man those retards. I have never or will never call someone else mate. Its fucking stupid. If you work in a office environment in OZ, its hard to tell who is racist. But go do the blue collar work like service and construction than you will know how racist aussies can get.

Most here in this forum who are currently in OZ are mostly office type workers, unemployed or self employed. Most in this sector are protected in a sense by office 'laws'. But try working in a bar or restaurant. The true aussie will show its ugly fat head..wahaha

haha true....the mate / mike thing is so damn annoying.....its just so british / english thingy..........just like to do the opposite and piss them off...calling them pals instead...

well..everything bad or good they like to categorise it the australian culture..the australian way of life.......LOL

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive her.
She is borned in Wales UK and carried her defective labour genes here.

Can't think of another leader with such bad judgement. Maybe ex Kiwi PM Helen Clark?

a lady who backstabbed her own boss just to be on his chair, do u still trust her? not married, no kids --> do u think she would be a good example of a country leader? she is a very weak leader, always get bullied by her caucus member.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Singaporeans celebrate success more, they have a culture of meritocracy and achievement.

Anyway, you are Australian, so what's the point? Just keep your head low, say 'hi' to people, then yell at them or backstab them 5 minutes later. You are a nation of farmer rednecks, fatties and retards.

That is the European way.

Almost every fucking house has a switch that is upside down.

Easy to get laid with the European chicks, they are dating everyone that is non European. After a couple of beers, they will tell you to take off your trousers.

Then the next day they will tell you to make a sandwich for them, haha.

I am Aussie who completed Singapore NS. :smile:

So I can understand why you are angry. Look, it is pretty stressful working in Singapore with 30,000 PMETs on long-term unemployment and a lot of foreign invaders. It is a good thing I left Singapore early. Still I get to hear Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs calling Singaporeans stupid, 10,000kms from the island paradise.

I am not interested in European chicks, too risky for my health and wealth. i lived with one before, too independent-minded for me. The good ones are taken at the younger age. The older ones have no ideas who they slept with last night. Some do not even bother with skidmarks on their panties or no pantries (just stick a tampon on, if they find one). You can have all the angmo chicks you want. :biggrin:

Seriously, I do not know what is so great about them.

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

So I can understand why you are angry. Look, it is pretty stressful working in Singapore with 30,000 PMETs on long-term unemployment and a lot of foreign invaders. It is a good thing I left Singapore early. Still I get to hear Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs calling Singaporeans stupid, 10,000kms from the island paradise.

I am not interested in European chicks, too risky for my health and wealth. i lived with one before, too independent-minded for me. The good ones are taken at the younger age. The older ones have no ideas who they slept with last night. Some do not even bother with skidmarks on their panties or no pantries (just stick a tampon on, if they find one). You can have all the angmo chicks you want. :biggrin:

damn....you are one hell of a playa...been trying so hard to get into their knickers but till now...keep gettin rejected.......:(

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are all the same, all from Grec-Christian-European culture. They only know one language, one culture, one religion, their world views are all the same, they behave the same way. Swedish, English, Aussies, all the same.

Auntie Helen and auntie Julia are both the same. Short hair (try to be men), smiling all the time in front of the camera (thinks it show confidence etc), saying 'hi' to you but hardly care if you drop dead in front of them (farmer christian small village culture).

Both countries are second-rate countries that are inferior to some European nations (Switzerland), HK, SG, Japan, USA.

The Europeans only call you Western/European if you are successful. Half of Europe is a cess pool from Bulgaria to Serbia to Poland to Russia. These are not Western to them. Haha.

Greece will be a non Western country soon, haha.

This is how farmers act, and Europeans are basically redneck farmers.

I love playing advocate.

So you are telling me the Normans, Romans, Saxons are all the same? Just like Singaporeans, Hong Kong and Japanese are the same?

I think History has to be re-written. How did red-necked farmers get to run colonies in the past?

It is OK to come to the oceania countries, it belong to asian pacific lslanders. You feel almost native here.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damn....you are one hell of a playa...been trying so hard to get into their knickers but till now...keep gettin rejected.......:(

You are lucky. I still like asian chicks.

The angmos are quite dumb, stubborn to their own ways . :biggrin:

Impressing the gals.
Some males choose to lie, their own kind will do dumb things to impressed them.
There is no need. Asians are rich.
The indians like to pretend that they are rich middle east princes.
But there can only be so many princes before the shelias figure out what happened.
But be careful if they found out the truth.

The one I lived with took some time to figure out microwaving plastic is no good for health. She has no idea what MSG is or that the car she inherit from her brother is made in Korea.

My player days are over. Picked the wrong choice marrying a Singaporean. Now happy with Japanese wife. She only pretend to be dumb because her society requires that. But she is liberated under my care,

Last edited:

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are wrong as usual moron, I am not even in Singapore. :eek:

I love playing advocate.

So you are telling me the Normans, Romans, Saxons are all the same? Just like Singaporeans, Hong Kong and Japanese are the same?

I think History has to be re-written. How did red-necked farmers get to run colonies in the past?

It is OK to come to the oceania countries, it belong to asian pacific lslanders. You feel almost native here.

A long time ago, before Christianisation, they were not the same. But then again, they were all cavemen back then.

You don't have to be superior to run colonies, you just have to have superior weapons for your time.

Since you know history, you should know the Britons are the native people of Britain. Then they got colonised by the Angles and Saxons. Then the Scandinavians, Normans, etc, basically everyone fucked the Britons.

The English people today are around 70% Briton blood, 30% Angles-Saxons...the invaders never came in large enough numbers to overwhelm the native Britons...but the English regard themselves as Angles-Saxon...and the Scots or Welsh as Britons or Celtic...when they are majority-Celtic by blood themselves. :eek:

Human history is all about conquests. The Chinese had colonies as well, the three warring kingdoms in China were colonising one another. Then they colonised the south, Korea, Vietnam, etc. Today, the provinces outside the north of China are still colonies of the northerners.

The Wales, Scotland, Ireland were/are all colonies of England. The English (Celtic Briton people) themselves were colonised and fucked big time by the Germans...their original language is supposed to be Celtic not English...English is the language of their Colonial masters...Celtic survives in the form or Irish, Welsh and Gaelic in Ireland, Wales and Ireland.

Colonising doesn't mean of a different skin colour...though human nature tend to treat people who look different as bad colonisers while those who look the same are treated as good colonisers...i.e. it is OK to be fucked by someone who looks more like you.

If you are Singaporean Chinese, you are Thai/Malay/Miao by maternal bloodline and northern han by paternal bloodline.

The northern Han males came down south to colonise the area and fucked all the local women as they did not bring their women down. :eek:

In fact, before the Chinese settled in China, they were from Malaysia/Singapore...after they came out of Africa.

The fact is Aussies are still obese brain dead brash second-rate losers.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude to be playa means you understand and can manipulate woman! Its something we were never taught in Singapore!

Impressing the gals.
But there can only be so many princes before the shelias figure out what happened.

The one I lived with took some time to figure out microwaving plastic is no good for health. She has no idea what MSG is or that the car she inherit from her brother is made in Korea.

My player days are over. Picked the wrong choice marrying a Singaporean. Now happy with Japanese wife. She only pretend to be dumb because her society requires that. But she is liberated under my care,

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude to be playa means you understand and can manipulate woman! Its something we were never taught in Singapore!

It is very easy to manipulate dumb women. The only problem is who would waste the time and energy unless they are dumb themselves as well.

Europeans are second-class redneck farmers that live in poverty and slums.

Filth.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of sinkees still wanna hoodwink themselves about the racism here in OZ. Just go to Perth city and see for yourself how the asians are divided at their workplace. If a store have 2 chinese or indian staff, no ozzie red neck or ozzie retard gonna work there. Ive seen ozzie born chinese and mainland chinese working 2gether cause the other white establishments dont wanna hire them. Those asians who took culinary certs or diplomas here in oz, have only the asian restaurants or food courts to work at cause the white retard employers see them as being asians even though some were born here.

Property agents and home owners are reluctant to rent their properties to keling and mainland chinese. Lucky I had 2 dunb shit redneck aussies to be my reference or else kenna pay high price for shitty hotel. Even hotel 81 in peesai got more standard. Haha. Plus the apartment which i stayed in JB before moving here is 10 times more better than my current apartment. Mudland also at least got classy apartments.

Anyway I'm not discouraging anyone into migrating to arsetralia. But be prepared about everything. Dont trust anyone. Be independent.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In some circle, it is shorten to the word, player.
Once a person grow tired and decided to settle down, these player games are over.

Be careful of a female player. They are not easy to deal with. Hope someone here has win against them. (These are not the dumb ones :biggrin: )

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of sinkees still wanna hoodwink themselves about the racism here in OZ. Just go to Perth city and see for yourself how the asians are divided at their workplace. If a store have 2 chinese or indian staff, no ozzie red neck or ozzie retard gonna work there. Ive seen ozzie born chinese and mainland chinese working 2gether cause the other white establishments dont wanna hire them. Those asians who took culinary certs or diplomas here in oz, have only the asian restaurants or food courts to work at cause the white retard employers see them as being asians even though some were born here.

Property agents and home owners are reluctant to rent their properties to keling and mainland chinese. Lucky I had 2 dunb shit redneck aussies to be my reference or else kenna pay high price for shitty hotel. Even hotel 81 in peesai got more standard. Haha. Plus the apartment which i stayed in JB before moving here is 10 times more better than my current apartment. Mudland also at least got classy apartments.

Anyway I'm not discouraging anyone into migrating to arsetralia. But be prepared about everything. Dont trust anyone. Be independent.

You make it sound like the Aussies do not employ Asians. I am sure you have worked in circles with only angmos, even among themselves, they have difficulties employing fellow Europeans. A lot of times, it boils down to ignorance.
My Kiwi friend has his stories to tell.
Like what I always say, there are all sorts around, even Aussie bosses who only employ Asians, not to exploit them, but because they know who are the good ones. The office is in West Perth.

Often we try to employ first gen M'sian, HK or Ah Tiong, but they are just not suitable. The kids who are educated here fair much better. Some are not borned here, but they are educated here. Again, it is the comfort level too.

I know of a number of "Don't take away my job, find your job type" bosses. These are the ones who are losing. First, no more long lunches for these people, these old traditions are dying, along with old racism and sexism.

Australia used to be a poor country, isolated and cocooned from the rest of the world. Globalisation has seen a lot of these people suffering. No surprise. The world they know is collapsing under their feet even as they earn their millions.

Just head to Jojo restaurant in Nedlands. They are easy with Chinese money. Even in Dalkeith - Claremont, these old money people are cornered. Cottlesloe Beach is another.

The price they pay for China trade is the loss of their identity. These people still rule Perth. But the Russians are here as well, the Indians too.

There is no need for hoodwick. This is the reality. The Malaysians can always return to bumiputra land and feed the "wrap-head" (read in hokkien)

Or Singaporeans can return to join the 5mil people squeeze. (http://www.littlespeck.com/content/lifestyle/CTrendsLifestyle-120630.htm)

I do not want to comment about the Eastern states. Just talk about Perth. See how Asians are invading this land.

Soon, Chinese money will buy SW dairy farms.

Meanwhile, I will just earn angmo money on the same laidback terms. Know your enemy, know yourself, and the battle is won.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not want to live this type of life. My current life is better, with better quality lifestyle and healthcare as well.
The rich can go Monaco for summer, I cannot.

Former Director of Internal Secu*rity Department (1971-74) Yoong Siew Wah wrote that “Singapore has 30,000 P-METs who have been unemployed for quite a long time, and we now have Chinese and Indian immigrants competing ... for the limited employment opportunities”.

What do the unemployed P-METs do? Many work as taxi drivers, property agents, insurance agents, financial advisers, remisiers, or tuition teachers, said a surfer.

Living
A little less cool
As pressures increase, an overcrowded people’s tempers get shorter. By Seah Chiang Nee.
Jun 30, 2012

(Synopsis: It’s not just about the economy! The 5.2m residents squeezed onto a 700 sq km island are feeling the stress.)

Law-and-order Singapore is experiencing a rise in social friction with more people involved in quarrels and fights on its overcrowded streets.

Society is by no means tearing at the seams, but the pressure-cooker life is beginning to leave a mark on people used to the good living and in a way the Government may not have foreseen.

Many citizens prefer the Old Singapore that the first-generation leaders had shaped during the first 30 years of independence although it was poorer and smaller.

For them, the transformation has brought more dollars to their pockets, but also too many hardships.

More Singaporeans seem to be losing their cool, blowing up in public at the slightest disagreement.

In perspective, the majority of Singaporeans remains friendly and law-abiding.

However, the rising costs of living, the over-crowdedness and constant worry about losing jobs to “cheaper-paid” foreigners are taking their toll on people’s mental health.

Not all who flare into violence, of course, or who pick a fight with others are victims of the tougher environment. Some people are just bad apples. But the rat race is the level of stress.

Part of the cause is the mass intake of foreigners who came with their own cultures and habits that conflict with that of the locals.

In the first three weeks of June, some 10 cases of public quarrels or fights were reported – sometimes over minor reasons. Many were filmed and put on the Net.

In one, a 20-year-old man beat up an elderly person whose backpack had bumped into him, inflicting multiple facial injuries on the senior. Earlier, two men fought in a bus over a seat.

While this was going on, a war of words broke out between Filipinos and Singaporeans on Facebook, with both sides trading insults.

Another online quarrel also broke out between mainland Chinese students in Singapore and the locals.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that Singapore-foreigner conflicts made up one of his major concerns. Millions of dollars are being spent on social activities to welcome foreigners.

More recently a student from India was taken to hospital after someone from a block of flat poured hot curry on him. Residents were apparently annoyed by late-night noises made by the hostel tenants.

Two really bad cases particularly stirred the nation:-

** A young man threatened to slap a 76-year-old old woman, then pushed her down a public bus because she had pressed the bell at the last minute. He later apologised saying he suffered from depression.

** A man beat up a pregnant woman, who hailed from Henan, China, and stepped on her belly after she accidentally splashed spicy soup on his face.

An elderly woman scolded a young woman who had given up her seat to the former on the MRT. This started a quarrel which went viral online, getting 70,000 views.

Days later, a Singaporean firm director punched a Briton when he accused him of cutting a queue and hurling racial remarks at him.

To be sure, these are the equivalence of the one plane that crashed out of 90 which landed safely, meaning only bad events made news.

But with 5.2 million people crammed into this small island, the aspiration for a gracious and civic Singapore that Lee Kuan Yew wanted to see appears to be harder to achieve.

A Netizen commented: “It is rather difficult to be gracious with so many people packed into one place. My friend remarked to me: ‘It is suffocating to live in Singapore’.”

A global survey called the Happy Planet Index has put Singapore a lowly 90th out of 151 countries in terms of governments providing long, happy and sustainable lives for their people.

However, it came out ahead of another rich but overcrowded city, Hong Kong (102th).

Meanwhile, the level of job satisfaction among Singaporeans is judged to be the second lowest in the world, according to a global research by Accenture.

Are all these factors responsible for the declining behaviour of Singaporeans?

The island city has a modern history of less than 50 years, not enough time to crystallise this into a civic, refined society.

“Singaporeans may be richer, smarter but often short of being a truly developed people,” said a schoolteacher.

Over the years, the level of graciousness has generally improved, but lags far behind the pace of economic progress.

Over-crowdedness and tight living is believed to be a major cause of public frictions. People here fight fiercely when they think somebody has intruded into their space – whether on the road or their home.

Often, a quarrel over a parking lot can turn an educated adult into a raging, screaming boor. Women are frequently involved.

“In fact, many a refined Singaporean in the eyes of his family can transform into a raging monster when he gets behind a car and feels victimised,” said a driving instructor.

The level of anger – and graciousness – generally differs between small over-crowded cities and rural areas with vast space and greenery, observed a sociologist.

Singapore is a very stressful place, more people are stressed over money, studies and work, so the frustrated take it out on others, said a young lady.

“With the dense population, a gracious society seems more far-fetched now.”

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You make it sound like the Aussies do not employ Asians. I am sure you have worked in circles with only angmos, even among themselves, they have difficulties employing fellow Europeans. A lot of times, it boils down to ignorance.
My Kiwi frien for China trade is the loss of their identity. These people still rule Perth. But the Russians are here as well, the Indians too.

There iyour enemy, know yourself, and the battle is won.

I see it differently. Its about evolution. Australia socially, is where America was in the 80s. I remember visiting Perth in the 80s and 90s - life was very different, very laid back and the Asians were not invading - the talk of the town was wealthy Indonesians and then Singaporeans who were going over buying up the prime properties in Peppy Grove and Mosman Park. But the avg Aussie home was 150K, the avg Aussie earned a modest income, and they had the time and inclination to stop and say hello. Today? It was however always a white dominated society.

When it comes to race the Whites in Western Countries have all evolved from one basis - they were the majority and they were ENTITLED. This breeds privilege and insecurity. In the 1960s America was still segregating, they were not even allowed on the same bus. They were not allowed to use the same bathroom. Then we had Martin Luther King, and today we have have a black President. Australians are afraid of change and when minorities are threatening the status quo - you get crazies like Pauline Hanson - but its just a step on the evolutionary ladder. It will take some time but Australia will eventually evolve from this backward racial bias. A reality check will be when asked the question - is Australia ready to elect a non-white PM? It will happen one day......

But the fact remains. For a country to remain vibrant and competitive it MUST have a viable immigration policy. The figures show those strong economic figures Australia has put out over the years is a by product of its immigration policy, even without the resource sector.

So the next ten to twenty years or so are going to be VERY painful for the white "racists" of Australia. At least you have learned one thing: The whites are not better at what they do than Asians!

Last edited:

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Impressing the gals.

You see, even you, an Australian, acknowledge that European women are inferior to your Japanese wife.

Which is the truth. I have dated Japanese and Europeans, I have visited Japan and Europe, and there is simply no comparison between the two.

How can any fucking third-rate brash scummie European country or person be compared to a first-class Japanese person?

The European losers would die to emigrate to Japan.

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some circle, it is shorten to the word, player.
Once a person grow tired and decided to settle down, these player games are over.

Be careful of a female player. They are not easy to deal with. Hope someone here has win against them. (These are not the dumb ones :biggrin: )

damn...still trying very hard have ma first taste of white meat....no luck so far after so many years...

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not want to live this type of life. My current life is better, with better quality lifestyle and healthcare as well.
The rich can go Monaco for summer, I cannot.

Are you serious? Australia has better lifestyle and healthcare?

The Aussie hospitals I have seen look like old folks homes in Singapore lol.

Man, you are totally nuts.

You live in a country full of pretence...I love it when a fat alcoholic Aussie dirt comes up to you on the street and asks you 'How are ya mate' as if he really cares. All he wants is to prod you and see if he exploit you later.

Next time, tell him your mother has cancer and you need some money/a babysitter!

Bloody fake farmers.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you serious? Australia has better lifestyle and healthcare?

The Aussie hospitals I have seen look like old folks homes in Singapore lol.

Man, you are totally nuts.

You live in a country full of pretence...I love it when a fat alcoholic Aussie dirt comes up to you on the street and asks you 'How are ya mate' as if he really cares. All he wants is to prod you and see if he exploit you later.

Next time, tell him your mother has cancer and you need some money/a babysitter!

Bloody fake farmers.

You are wrong on this count.

The medical buildings may not look flash, but services provided by staff are a lot better than back in Singapore. I won't comment about Melbourne or Sydney because big cities have their issues.

You should get down to patient level to see the kind of shit Singapore medical specialists are providing. The bed-side manners is really wanting. Imagine a doctor telling someone in his 70s that he lived long enough.

This patient is not some Liang PoPo dumb type. Over here, even a someone who is down get dignity in the treatment. The staff are so patient, and ensure the patient is cared for. It is not just one or two cases, it is the culture of a system that really show care and not treating patients like they are some uneducated HDB dwelling dumb people.

There are also a number of specialist counselling services that first world Singapore is lacking.

I know of a life coach who run volunteer camps that take care of the mental well-being of men. You have tattooed big men who are really gentlemen, mentor those suffering from mental depression (over family breakdown), and empower them to live better lives. A former New York banker even come here for treatment.
The Upper East side type who earned $3mil a year but still end up with zero in his bank account + credit card bills.

So, to you, "old folks home" looking hospitals not good enough, then I can understand why you are so unhappy.

In Perth, both RPH and SCGH are well-run medical facilities.
I really hate those keeping up appearance and going through motion. You don't see the hospitals here doing that :smile:

Not sure why you are so annoyed? Maybe it is the short winter days?

Last edited: