• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussies are drunk dumb and racist.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
generally they are dumb, but not all...i wont say they are racist, but they are dumb generally period

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agreed aussies are dumb and backward! the gillard govt thinks they are superior than asia. she thinks australia can provide high quality food to asia at premium prices. look at her speech content. she is so dumb except she can speak. australia is indeed a third world country. there is nothing special about australia. it is a damn backward country

We do not need the Aussie govt to tell us how to run things. A lot of noise around are generated for lobbying purposes.

We need more 457 visa holders, but Hancock Prospecting managed to get the EMA first. More EMAs are under consideration.

The Gillard govt has to back down in the end. There is a factional wayang going on.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do not need the Aussie govt to tell us how to run things

are you sure? what about carbon tax? they implemented the god damn stupid tax called carbon tax. can u change it?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing that annoys me is an Asian trying to sound like aussie. Stupid like fuck man those retards. I have never or will never call someone else mate. Its fucking stupid. If you work in a office environment in OZ, its hard to tell who is racist. But go do the blue collar work like service and construction than you will know how racist aussies can get.

Most here in this forum who are currently in OZ are mostly office type workers, unemployed or self employed. Most in this sector are protected in a sense by office 'laws'. But try working in a bar or restaurant. The true aussie will show its ugly fat head..wahaha

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
not all are racists. in every country there is always racism. it is like bengalis in singapore. why singaporeans avoid them? same thing over here.

generally they are not racists. if they are racists, that means they are dumber

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
457 visas have no value. Hard to rent apartments for these people. Have to pay own insurance. Most companies will pay 457 visa holders the least possible. Should just get rid of working visas and straight up sponsored PR visas. Most 457 visa holders are stuck in their jobs. I've met alot of unhappy 457 visa holders.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In peesai every race is racist towards every other race. In arsetralia whites no matter from which white country are racist to wards asians in general. Period.

So in arsetralia its whites againts every other skin colour but especially yellow and brown or black. In peesai all the primary coloured people againts the secondary coloured people..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
generally they are dumb, but not all...i wont say they are racist, but they are dumb generally period

Shawna,
They can get away with dumbness. What can I say. I remember posting an article on induction and deduction some time back. That really describe this reasoning thing.

Around the mid 1700s in Portugal, it is a time when the king is really dumb, but power is in the hands of the chief of government services.

This smart guy single-handed guide post-prosperity Portugal out of its economic disaster.
Portugal used to be the richest country in Europe after discovering gold in its colonies. But it was forecast to be the poorest. No difference these days.

For a time, the government policy is to keep the people stupid, but it catches on. :smile:

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are lots of opportunity in a country that has lots of dumb and racist people. These people are just sheeps. Predictability is always good.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have concluded aussies in general are dumb people... i m not worried they are racists b/c every country has racism.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
portugal is not a rich country anyway. it is so closed to england. obviously it has no status compared to its neighbour country. natural resources will deplete in time. so what if a country has natural resources. if the govt is stupid doesnt encourage creativity, industrialisation like america, this country will also lose its competitiveness.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong words indeed.

But I can never understand that if Aussies are so dumb, drunk and racist, why are so many young innocent looking pretty asian chicks hang out with them ...?

Same in the government level, asian countries look up to angmos?

I have met some very smart Aussies too. Somehow they do not make themselves known.

It is the empty vessels that make the most noise and catches our attention. :smile:

I will tell you why the smart Aussies don't make themselves known. Because Aussies and Europeans are basically farmers in terms of their culture. When they see someone doing better than themselves, they get jealous and try to cut the person down and attack the person.

Australian of the year, the surgeon Charlie Teo was attacked by all other doctors in his field. They even tell their patients and the media he is a loony doctor, don't go to him!

C'mon, you are an Australian and you don't know what is 'tall-poppy syndrome'? You can't call yourself aussie unless you are retarded, overweight, work in construction/farming/mining, drink daily (till single-digit brain cell), have done some drugs, and can't even fix a light bulb on properly. Best to buy the bulb first without looking at the outlet then go home and realise that it doesn't fit in, that is the European way.

This is how losers behave, you live in a loser country. Second-rate country with third-rate trash. You become a loser yourself.

As for your other views, I think you need to take some anti-psychotic, because you are clearly delusional.

'Look up' to the Europeans? I only know of third world slum dogs -- Vietnamese, Indians, Malaysians, Chinese, Latinos (they are Europeans as well), Russians, etc doing that. They look up to all advanced countries.... Half of Europe is a cess pool, they are either bankrupt, with zero jobs, totally fucked up economies, totally fucked up cultures, totally fucked up cities/towns, or wanting to join the EU for a better life.

Fuck, they even had genocide in Bosnia and Serbia recently.

To become like Britain or Australia, advanced nations like HK/Korea/Japan/SG would have to soil half of all their buildings, gain a triple chin, become aggressive (because in their farmers culture they think it shows 'confidence'), pretend to care with 'how are ya doing?' while thinking of how to rob/exploit/push the poor guy/girl around, halve their incomes, halve their standard of living, drink daily, do drug occassionally, play rugby, send their people to drill roads, collect garbage and work in mines as 'careers', send their women to work as prostitutes, and live off mining/farming...because there are simply no fucking decent jobs.

Everytime a European smiles and call you 'mate' more than usual you better be careful. He must be looking to ask you for a favour or stab you in the back!

Now tell me why in European countries, or Australia or the USA, the East Asian or Aboringals or African or Non European dudes are dating so many European chicks?

Last edited:

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have concluded aussies in general are dumb people... i m not worried they are racists b/c every country has racism.

What can you expect from a culture that encourages a person to drink 3 or more bottles of alcohol a day?

Alcohol is well researched and is known as the worst drug, even worse than heroin. Its effects on the brain is well-known, it damages brain matter very easily.

And to make things worse, they even play rugby, the pussy version of boxing or MMA.

And you wonder why almost every fucking war in this world is started by a European group. That's just European culture, they are brash, they don't think or plan, they just fuck everything up!

Last edited:

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont say they are brash. just look at the PM's speech content. her speech is always so hollow and dumb

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will tell you why the smart Aussies don't make themselves known. Because Aussies and Europeans are basically farmers in terms of their culture. When they see someone doing better than themselves, they get jealous and try to cut the person down and attack the person.

Australian of the year, the surgeon Charlie Teo was attacked by all other doctors in his field. They even tell their patients and the media he is a loony doctor, don't go to him!

C'mon, you are an Australian and you don't know what is 'tall-poppy syndrome'? You can't call yourself aussie unless you are retarded, overweight, work in construction/farming/mining, drink daily (till single-digit brain cell), have done some drugs, and can't even fix a light bulb on properly. Best to buy the bulb first without looking at the outlet then go home and realise that it doesn't fit in, that is the European way.

This is how losers behave, you live in a loser country. Second-rate country with third-rate trash. You become a loser yourself.

As for your other views, I think you need to take some anti-psychotic, because you are clearly delusional.

'Look up' to the Europeans? I only know of third world slum dogs -- Vietnamese, Indians, Malaysians, Chinese, Latinos (they are Europeans as well), Russians, etc doing that. They look up to all advanced countries.... Half of Europe is a cess pool, they are either bankrupt, with zero jobs, totally fucked up economies, totally fucked up cultures, totally fucked up cities/towns, or wanting to join the EU for a better life.

Fuck, they even had genocide in Bosnia and Serbia recently.

To become like Britain or Australia, advanced nations like HK/Korea/Japan/SG would have to soil half of all their buildings, gain a triple chin, become aggressive (because in their farmers culture they think it shows 'confidence'), pretend to care with 'how are ya doing?' while thinking of how to rob/exploit/push the poor guy/girl around, halve their incomes, halve their standard of living, drink daily, do drug occassionally, play rugby, send their people to drill roads, collect garbage and work in mines as 'careers', send their women to work as prostitutes, and live off mining/farming...because there are simply no fucking decent jobs.

Everytime a European smiles and call you 'mate' more than usual you better be careful. He must be looking to ask you for a favour or stab you in the back!

Now tell me why in European countries, or Australia or the USA, the East Asian or Aboringals or African or Non European dudes are dating so many European chicks?

It is the same in Singapore too.
I still remember how some students sabo this bright chap and made sure his exams results suffer.

I have Singaporeans who suddenly remember this old friend who is doing OK in Perth, and ask me favour from helping them set up Time Deposits without too much tax to helping them be guarantor to helping to house their kids entering uni.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wont say they are brash. just look at the PM's speech content. her speech is always so hollow and dumb

I am hoping that Julia Gillard will ask us to accommodate more FTs, like Pinky :biggrin:
Singaporeans need to share their hard earned success with foreigners, in order to achieve more success.

So far, only the Kiwi PM and the UK PM's Welfare Reform speech content are meaningful.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...leaving-the-shaky-isles&p=1136751#post1136751

In the past, great speeches are made by Stalin, Hiltler and Winston Churchill. :smile:

Too many government leaders seems to be too dumb to run the countries.

I need to find a place without a government interfering with my life with dumb ideas.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
portugal is not a rich country anyway. it is so closed to england. obviously it has no status compared to its neighbour country. natural resources will deplete in time. so what if a country has natural resources. if the govt is stupid doesnt encourage creativity, industrialisation like america, this country will also lose its competitiveness.

I missed this post from you.

Yes, by the mid 1700s, Portugal already has no serious industries other than making port wine for the Brits. In fact, Brits took a huge chunk of Portugal economy even then. But luckily, they still have the colonies working for them.

Back to the Aussies ...

So far, we know that in general, Aussies are dumb.

Now, how about drunk.

Over the weekend, I saw 2 young sexy sheilas sitting at the balcony, with at least 50 empty bottles of beers between them. Young people can take a lot of alcohol without getting drunk. So, by the time they feel the effect, their brains would have already fried dumb. :biggrin:

So, being dumb runs in their blood. We have not forgotten the Opium war. Singapore Traction Company used to charge passengers a fee for bringing up their opium to the trams.

A Muslim was seated next to an Australian on a flight from London to Melbourne and when drink orders were taken, the Aussie asked for a rum and Coke, which was placed before him.
The attendant then asked the Muslim if he would like a drink. He replied in disgust, ''I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips.''

The Aussie handed back his drink and said: ''Me too. I didn't know we had a choice.''

Last edited:

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hoping that Julia Gillard will ask us to accommodate more FTs, like Pinky :biggrin:
Singaporeans need to share their hard earned success with foreigners, in order to achieve more success.

So far, only the Kiwi PM and the UK PM's Welfare Reform speech content are meaningful.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...leaving-the-shaky-isles&p=1136751#post1136751

In the past, great speeches are made by Stalin, Hiltler and Winston Churchill. :smile:

Too many government leaders seems to be too dumb to run the countries.

I need to find a place without a government interfering with my life with dumb ideas.

Julia gillard is a dumb PM. she is ambitious but shallow minded

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Julia gillard is a dumb PM. she is ambitious but shallow minded

Forgive her.
She is borned in Wales UK and carried her defective labour genes here.

Can't think of another leader with such bad judgement. Maybe ex Kiwi PM Helen Clark?