• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motorcycle gang attacks VW Golf undergrad driver at Victoria Street

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Four men and a woman have been charged with rioting in relation to an incident which happened along Rochor Road on June 16.

The five allegedly assaulted fourth-year SIM University student Jerome Loy Xue Song.

Loy was driving along Hill Street around midnight last Saturday when he was allegedly taunted by a group of motorcyclists.

Those charged on Monday are: 24-year-old Mohammad Yassin Abdul Latif, who is unemployed, 21-year-old national serviceman Mohammad Zulfadly Zainoldin, 23-year-old waitress Siti Khadijah Hussain, 23-year-old front desk receptionist Shadikin Noordin and 24-year-old dispatch rider Muhammad Firdouz Saiman.

They were allegedly part of an illegal assembly where some or all of them used violence on 24-year-old Loy by punching and hitting him with a metal bracket.

A police spokesman added that investigations against the remaining five suspects are on-going.

The prosecution has asked for the cases to be adjourned, pending the victim's medical report.

all are high-flyer leh :biggrin:

yes..let's see whether they get probation like this one....http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/st...ndergrad_who_punched_bit_headbutted_cops.html

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
mat rempit!

n_pg03kerinchi.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Malay bike gangs are on the rise.. From what I heard from few Malay TP chaps, joining the Phantom bike gang is the in thing among the young Mats who just obtained their 2Bs..

And I also heard that Phantom gang was first set up during the 80s.. The chap Nolan and few others were founders of the gang.. This Nolan guy has a long time friendship with Ah Boy and these Phantom boys brought in many of their fellow members to Ah Boy's shop to purchase bike spare parts from there.. In a way Ah Boy, also make money from these jokers over the years.. Thats why Ah Boy close one eye when these Mat Yoyos hang around his shop..

Can any chinese join the gang or not? Ah boy is a chinese right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We miss our resident racist Gaga Justafuck here to deliver his final sermon. These m&ds are goners as far as he is concerned.

What resident racist? you're the resident ass licker here seeing how your lips are permanently fixed to scroobal's ass. Oh and these m&ds bashed up a lone person and you're complaining of me being racist. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, the boring unimaginative retort. Try to be a little different, and give me something fresh.

What resident racist? you're the resident ass licker here seeing how your lips are permanently fixed to scroobal's ass. Oh and these m&ds bashed up a lone person and you're complaining of me being racist. :rolleyes:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 motorcycles - must be a bunch of gangsters. Hope the government Section 55 them.

driver must be playing punk....tailgating or intimidating motorcyclists with his driving...........then when kena jio slam on brake to cause accident......fucking bastard deserves to be whacked.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
......They were allegedly part of an illegal assembly ..............

Why locals get together is considered illegal assembly while I see Pinoys in huge groups roaming around the island and no action is taken against them.
If you go to your neighbourhood basketball courts you are sure to see gangs of Pinoys hanging around.
Why no police rope them in for questioning?
Any member(s) of the SPF here can explain?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why locals get together is considered illegal assembly while I see Pinoys in huge groups roaming around the island and no action is taken against them.
If you go to your neighbourhood basketball courts you are sure to see gangs of Pinoys hanging around.
Why no police rope them in for questioning?
Any member(s) of the SPF here can explain?

For section 143 to stand, there must be a common object/intention to do something illegal.