• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KINANA needs your help!!!!!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM MY FRIEND KINANA...if you dont believe he is my friend, just check my profile. I was the previous CHIEF OF PAPIB. After hougang BE diaster defeat, I was removed. I had advise Kinana to stop attacking the Oppo but to no avail....

But a while ago, he sent me this email....

Hello ex-PAPIBCHIEF,

I have always wanted to tell u this...I am only 30 years old this year.* I have AIDS.* I was diagnosed in 2011.* I was infected by my “monogamous” partner who had previously slept with someone HIV+ (but he never bothered to tell me).

I converted from HIV+ to AIDS in May 2012. The reason I am writing to you is that I have no longer enuff money to buy the drugs needed to keep me alive.

I have determined that I will no longer be “anonymous.” Someone needs to be an advocate for AIDS patients who have no more money to buy the drugs. The IB work doesnt pay well. I have to write and post nonsense to disrupt the oppo supporters day and nite and it is taking a toil on my spirit. Doc says I may die within 3 months if I dont start eating the cocktail drugs....how?

Shall I ask the new IB chief for increase in allowance? Will he approve?

I thank you tremendously for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,
KINANA

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, let's be serious at times like this. Have some compassion. May i take the lead in offering my help, please complete the list on what you wish to contribute to Kinana:

1) Lemans2011 - i donate my pet chimpanzee to help fulfill his continuing sexual needs.
2) Ex-PAPIB Chief - please continue to donate your invalueble advise on political directions to Kinana
3) Drifter - please continue to screw Kinana in the religious thread, this is like daily bread for him
4) Deepblue?
5) Anyone else?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So sad.. I really pity Kinana even though we're on different wavelength in regards to our political allegiances..

I advised him many times in the past to just stick to cucumber but my pleas to him fell on deaf ears..

To prevent Kinana from further engaging in any illicit activities at Bedok Sports Complex with other unknown lost souls, I'm willing to sponsor Kinana a new cucumber every day..

I hope my humble contribution will help to speed up Kinana's recovery process and hopefully he'll realise that many Bros here are willing to help him in his time of sadness and distress..

Kinana, you'll never walk alone..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm willing to sponsor Kinana a new cucumber every day....

cucumber ah? Not so tong meh?
sotong%252Bwallpp.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
So sad.. I really pity Kinana even though we're on different wavelength in regards to our political allegiances..

Kinana, you'll never walk alone..

Although as an atheist, it might not mean much but Kinana, you have my blessings.