• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prometheus ! Greatest disappointment this year

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even with the most beautiful woman Charlize Theron in the world right. The movie is the biggest disappointment.

When i was young, when special effect was average, the movie have a believable story, there are life in the characters. Nowadays, special effects are amazing, but the story is unbelievable, the characters stinks and no one care if they all die.

Ridley Scott maybe a great director once, but he can join George lucas in the same retirement home and should just stop making movie anymore.

Prometheus%20new%20one-sheet%20poster.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This movie story is so stupid. What Engineer that create life on earth, then at the end, these people want to destroy all life on earth. what a load of bullshit. The space jockey kill himself at the start of the movie, then another just attack everyone for no reason at the end. No explanation whatsoever.

No character building in this movie at all, the characters are so one dimension and when they start dropping, no one really cares. Where are the old story telling of the movie when i was younger? When did story telling dies in Hollywood.

article-2125096-127600C4000005DC-927_634x608.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People just drop randomly and then reappear for no reason and start attacking people.

this dude, yeah

article-2125096-12760080000005DC-651_634x402.jpg

some black oil get on him and he dies, then reappear like a toad and start killing and it seem 0.45 calibre bullet have no effect on him.
Yeah right, Ridey Scott, screw you.

His character building is only one line, i am here for money, find someone else to talk to.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah she prefer to go on this crazy mission with her father even when she do not believe in the mission. She cannot stay on earth and take over her father business, she must go to space and see her father dies before she is happy? What a load of bullshit.

article-2125096-127600B8000005DC-304_634x661.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2125096-1276006C000005DC-219_634x536.jpg

Who is he? I really cannot understand his character. Most part of movie, he is trying to kill everyone, at the end, he said he knows that the mission has nothing, and he is helping them. What is this?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most beautiful woman in the world actually want to have sex with him, just because he dare her.

yeah right.

article-2125096-12760063000005DC-99_634x479.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2125096-12760098000005DC-405_306x449.jpg

yeah alien in her body, was removed by her, on an automated operating machine, that only design for men, yeah build an operating machine just for men only, who does that? who will build something like that not used by women. That machine is own by a woman, for your information.

then she kill the alien, and the alien become like bigger than an elephant, with no food in the room, NO FOOD - the alien can growth to size of elephant. YEAH I BELIEVE your story Ridley Scott, you are old, just stop making movie already.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the trailer, i thought this is the movie of the year, but it is the most disappointing alien movie ever, where is James Cameron??

article-2125096-127602B0000005DC-940_634x380.jpg

I hope he quit movie making.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlize Theron hits the blue carpet at the Prometheus world premiere held at Empire Leicester Square on Thursday (May 31) in London, England.

charlize-theron-prometheus-premiere-03.jpg

Last edited: