• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does WP have to say about the loss of 2.7% of votes?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you deserve the insults. Frankly, I'm already too nice to you.

The 2.7% drop is easily explanable given the YSL incident, Sajeev, PLG, and Png's performance during the campaign. The question is whether you can look at the drop objectively or are you blinded by your allegiance to PAP.

Clearly, you're incapable for being objective. I don't like name calling, but for you, you deserve it.

More screw ups are install at WP. Watch for it.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
See, you have no explaanation of the 2.7% loss after only a year and need to resort to insults, name caling etc.

cheers

If you can explain why TCH can lose to LTK 37:62 with the support of MSM and the Secret Service, I am sure there will be people who can explain why there is a 2.7 % deficit.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
by same fate means what? many type of meanings....

GD's message is very cryptic. Plus he's our intel guy so he probably knows something we don't.

By comparing with SDP, I'm guessing that he referred to CSJ going in and ousted CST, thereby changing SDP's fabric quite significantly. Plus he said he only trusts JBJ, CST and SL. Which means CSJ could very well be a high-profile mole tasked to wreck SDP, taking on the antagonistic approach and causing SDP to lose credibility as an opposition for many years.

If WP is to suffer the same fate as SDP, to me that means it'll start to lose credibility as an opposition through a series of events. Let's look at what has happened so far. Starting with YSL's alleged adultery, but WP sacked him. Then before BE, Sajeev resigned and caused a stir with accusations of racism. Then PLG turned up without party knowledge as spare tyre. All seems to cast doubts on WP's internal cohesion. Not forgeting the resignation of Eric earlier (and one other Malay chap whose name I can't recall right now). And then Png was attacked throughout the campaign on his integrity and a leaked confidential document topped it off. If we believe in conspiracies, then we should sense that these series of events might not be random but carefully orchestrated.

The biggest question is: by who? GD care to enlighten us? (Hope I'm making sense to you, GD sir) :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD's message is very cryptic. Plus he's our intel guy so he probably knows something we don't.

By comparing with SDP, I'm guessing that he referred to CSJ going in and ousted CST, thereby changing SDP's fabric quite significantly. Plus he said he only trusts JBJ, CST and SL. Which means CSJ could very well be a high-profile mole tasked to wreck SDP, taking on the antagonistic approach and causing SDP to lose credibility as an opposition for many years.

If WP is to suffer the same fate as SDP, to me that means it'll start to lose credibility as an opposition through a series of events. Let's look at what has happened so far. Starting with YSL's alleged adultery, but WP sacked him. Then before BE, Sajeev resigned and caused a stir with accusations of racism. Then PLG turned up without party knowledge as spare tyre. All seems to cast doubts on WP's internal cohesion. Not forgeting the resignation of Eric earlier (and one other Malay chap whose name I can't recall right now). And then Png was attacked throughout the campaign on his integrity and a leaked confidential document topped it off. If we believe in conspiracies, then we should sense that these series of events might not be random but carefully orchestrated.

The biggest question is: by who? GD care to enlighten us? (Hope I'm making sense to you, GD sir) :biggrin:

Excellent! You appear to read my mind very well. So well that I have nothing further to add. There can only be one entity to inflict damage on the opposition parties. It is their job!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hopefully the fate had been averted by your statement here :smile::smile::smile:
thanks bro :wink::wink::wink:

No way my statement can prevent that. There are many ways to skin a cat. None of us have access to critical documents. The day will come. Trust me on this. Recent incidents did not happen on its own.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nice Analysis!! Awaiting future events unfolding..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon said:
No way my statement can prevent that. There are many ways to skin a cat. None of us have access to critical documents. The day will come. Trust me on this. Recent incidents did not happen on its own.
The situation is now not in the hands of any political party, not the WP, not even the PAP. It is now in the hands of the people. Nothing can change that except change itself.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder why you guys focus so much on the WP?...GE2011 is history, BE HG is also behind
why don't we analysis what will happen to the PAP when the old tree falls?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The situation is now not in the hands of any political party, not the WP, not even the PAP. It is now in the hands of the people. Nothing can change that except change itself.

The tide of change probably started back in 2006, consolidated in 2011 and 2012 (BE) and 2015/2016 would continue to see the political awakening of Singaporeans. But between now and 2015/2016, we can't predict what will happen around the world and in Singapore. Plus PAP itself is likely to witness internal changes. How all these events will unfold/unravel and how our political landscape will evolve is anybody's guess. But one thing is for sure, the mainstream mass media would be really dumb if they continue to behave like a govt mouthpiece for whatever credibility left will definitely evaporate completely.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deepblue0911 said:
Plus PAP itself is likely to witness internal changes.
Agree with you that the momentum of change is difficult to be diverted and it is stupid to persist in the old way. PAP's internal change, if any, is something we await in anticipation with unabated breath. It can drastically change the shape of things to come. Whether there is change here or not, business will not be as usual.