Thread: UY heated on cooling off day, when mata tried to prevent video recording @ Election D

My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

Angry UY heated on cooling off day, when mata tried to prevent video recording @ Election D

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/20...-tried-to.html

Friday, May 25, 2012

HEAT on COOLING OFF DAY Police Tried to Prevent UncleYap Recording New Video @ Election Dept

Recorded on 25.May.2012 outside of Elections Department, the day just before polling day 26.May.2012 for Hougang SMC By-Election.

A video was still being recorded as policemen tried to prevent me from doing it.

Live and Raw plus edited versions will be posted on Youtube.Com and here.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jstTZk49_nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TDoKBvkiVXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

posted by uncleyap at 5:53 PM
    uy..

My Reputation Points: 782 / Power: 9

Default Re: UY heated on cooling off day, when mata tried to prevent video recording @ Electi

You never know, there are policmen who voted for WP. This MIB might be one of them. Harmless.

Baluku Guest

Default Re: UY heated on cooling off day, when mata tried to prevent video recording @ Electi

Hao!!!

Name:  hands_clapping.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  137.2 KB

My Reputation Points: 162 / Power: 0

Steady Man, Uncle Yap!
    I thought you and the video man will just walk away.
    But you didn't.
    Bravo indeed!
    This shows that times are changing.
    10yrs ago, if they spotted you, you will be chased away like a dog.

My Reputation Points: 21 / Power: 0

salute uncleyap!!!
    圆的不能拿!!!

My Reputation Points: -22 / Power: 0

Thumbs up Re: UY heated on cooling off day, when mata tried to prevent video recording @ Electi

UY vs SPF consistently predictable outcome. SPF Kosong! UY score.

Angry Re: UY heated on cooling off day, when mata tried to prevent video recording @ Electi

Wanna catch people smoking also must have posted the NO SMOKING signs there in the 1st place. Suka Suka ban things and make their own laws? famiLEE LEEgime Jiak Sai!

No brains one!
    uy..

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eHrNyZPbPRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The previous edited version has frame rate / speed error and the above is the corrected version.

uy..

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

Uncle Yap, the 'poodle' on a quiet morning, PCC inside watching some movies same colour as their uniform & giving the same rating to you standing outside the ERECTION DEPARTMENT, "XXX". Look at their faces, they were just disrupted from a stupor, why you go disturb them, they are keeping the country safe.

Your viodes these days are not so jerky, you bought a new video camera or you finally knew what the button that says, "steady shot"? (;-

My Reputation Points: 162 / Power: 0

We sinkies are very afraid of mata one.
    When young our mum always said "if you do this do that, the mata will come and catch you".
    In 2008, independent candidate prof zeng was brought to court for scolding "fuck" to the policemen,
    even though it is his parrot that said that.
    And he is barred from contesting in election ever since.
    UY, so is this an offence if your animal scold bad words to the police?
    Or let's say you scold bad words to the police?

Thread Information