• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Desmond Choo associated with his uncle?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not as though Desmond Choo himself was sacked as an MP, nor was he charged, nor was he fined, nor was he jailed
He is as clean as a whistle
He should not be linked with his uncle, as we don't even know if they are close.
That said, the same applies to WP. No WP candidate should be linked with Yaw Shin Leong (except maybe Angela Oon). They did not do what he did.

Desmond did not join politics yesterday. He started in the days when his uncle was in the scene and it would be hard to believe his uncle has nothing to do with his entry into politics. The same uncle is now a convicted criminal.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Nobody is perfect sir, he was obviously inspired by the good side of his uncle, not bad.
Desmond did nothing wrong but serve the people well sir, can't say teh same thingy as WP.

I beg your pardon. He has not been elected yet.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is perfect sir, he was obviously inspired by the good side of his uncle, not bad.
Desmond did nothing wrong but serve the people well sir, can't say teh same thingy as WP.

How can you be sure Desmond is not inspired by his uncle's backside? I mean... bad side.
Why din't Desmond declare that his uncle is convicted criminal Choo Wee Kiang? What is he hiding? With an uncle like that, how can you trust a nephew? Haven't you heard "it runs in the family". Desmond is not honest. Hougangites better not be conned.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LeMans2011 said:
How can you be sure Desmond is not inspired by his uncle's backside? I mean... bad side.
Why din't Desmond declare that his uncle is convicted criminal Choo Wee Kiang? What is he hiding? With an uncle like that, how can you trust a nephew? Haven't you heard "it runs in the family". Desmond is not honest. Hougangites better not be conned.

Desmond should try to prove that the defective gene would not automatically makes him dishonest.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am glad you made me proud with this sensible statement
Of course nobody is perfect in whatever they do, but everybody knows, I am the best and most perfect for you!
Think of the good things.... the cums, the screams, the satisfactions, the craves and desires that I have given you although you have left some unsightly finger marks and bites on body and my neck
Honey, I love you!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be inspired by your uncle's backside then. ahahahahahahahahaha................

cheers

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got saying like "apple does not fall far from its tree?"

It's not as though Desmond Choo himself was sacked as an MP, nor was he charged, nor was he fined, nor was he jailed

He is as clean as a whistle

He should not be linked with his uncle, as we don't even know if they are close.

That said, the same applies to WP. No WP candidate should be linked with Yaw Shin Leong (except maybe Angela Oon). They did not do what he did.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His claim of independence is the biggest bull there is.

That's right, bro. Even residents in IMH burst out laughing and it escalated to the extent that maximum force had to be used to suppress their laughter. Btw, Straits Times is available there.