• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is the one who leak WP NCMP meeting to Media?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sylvia Lim, being the chairman kept so quiet about this affair, she is highly suspicious.

Honey,
Why you say Sylvia so quiet about her affair?
You are also quiet wat but in a car its a different story
Especially when it is parked at opp ward, you are fucking noisy
You see, different folks got different styles
Should we let Sylvia know yours?
If not she becomes extremely suspicious how?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I am 100% certain the leak was done with the FULL knowledge and concurrence of TCH. Revealing such a sensitive piece of document is no straightforward matter. I visualise many meetings held to discuss the pros and cons of doing so and only with the approval of TCH, as Minister of HA would this be cleared. Many consequences to expect.

Rubbish. How would TCH know that Png was going to reply in such a retarded manner? He could have said "I informed Chairman and SG that I was not interested in the position" and the leaked document would have been useless.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Lim, being the chairman kept so quiet about this affair, she is highly suspicious.

8314540.jpg

jw5

Loyal
All these grudge bearing disgruntled former opposition party members are really starting to piss me off.
I have more respect for the pap chaps than these chaps. At least the pap chaps choose one side and stick to them.
All these disgruntled jokers should ask themselves what they became opposition members for in the first place.
Because they wanted to be MP and then later PM?
Perhaps they didn't make it because they were deemed "not good enough".
As Roy Hodgson said "Rio was left out of the squad for footballing reasons."
These disgruntled jokers were left out for "capability reasons".

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these grudge bearing disgruntled former opposition party members are really starting to piss me off.
I have more respect for the pap chaps than these chaps. At least the pap chaps choose one side and stick to them.
All these disgruntled jokers should ask themselves what they became opposition members for in the first place.

wise words indeed bro.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
These former disgruntled members such a Eric Tan, Goh Meng Seng, Yaw Shin Leong should just form a political party to challenge WP if they think they are better than their former party. Otherwise, all these attacks against their political party serves no purpose. Alternatively, these jokers should just fade out from political scene quietly and build their lives again instead of making WP looking so bad. But I also do not agree with the existence of many of such mickey mouse parties in Singapore

Low Thia Khiang managed to upset so many of his members also says a thing or two about him.

Take Dr Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Kin Lian as examples: They did not sabo PAP or badmouth PAP although they are not very happy with PAP - They stood as candidates in Presidential elections.

jw5

Loyal
These former disgruntled members such a Eric Tan, Goh Meng Seng, Yaw Shin Leong should just form a political party to challenge WP if they think they are better than their former party. Otherwise, all these attacks against their political party serves no purpose. Alternatively, these jokers should just fade out from political scene quietly and build their lives again instead of making WP looking so bad. But I also do not agree with the existence of many of such mickey mouse parties in Singapore

Low Thia Khiang managed to upset so many of his members also says a thing or two about him.

The purpose is that it serves their pettiness, jealousy, disgruntlement and soreness at being left out for "capability reasons".
Yes, they should form a party and win a few GRCs from the pap.
Then they will be doing something useful.

I agree to some extent with your comment about LTK too.
Obviously, he can't please or accomodate everyone, but at the same time, he could probably handle all these "disgruntlement" better.
I believe it still shows more about the character and motivation of these disgruntled jokers.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw Shin Leong got the ultimate price for an oppo and threw it all away. All because he stuck his dick in his own backyard without a balloon.

These former disgruntled members such a Eric Tan, Goh Meng Seng, Yaw Shin Leong should just form a political party to challenge WP if they think they are better than their former party.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was this cleared with Cabinet or did TCH act on his own?

No idea bro. My guess is this was OKed by LHL. Cabinet may not even be aware. For certain decision making, it is like the 'royal court' model whereby only a select few decide on the course of action to take. Not all Cabinet chaps are in-the-loop.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish. How would TCH know that Png was going to reply in such a retarded manner? He could have said "I informed Chairman and SG that I was not interested in the position" and the leaked document would have been useless.

Your comments only goes to show your complete ignorance on matters associated with domestic intel and politics. Good luck, sir.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your comments only goes to show your complete ignorance on matters associated with domestic intel and politics. Good luck, sir.

Intel? I don't know how good ISD is but Teo Chee Hean actually knows how Png is GOING (i.e. not yet) react to his statement? So kilat ah? Macam Minority Report sial.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the minutes of meetings fall within the category of documents accessable to the public?

The Registry of Societies (ROS) administers the Societies Act and Regulations. ROS is currently a unit under the Ministry of Home Affairs and is located at ICA Building. The role of ROS is to:

a) Administer the Societies Act & Regulations
b) Establish and administer a repository of documents and information submitted by registered societies and provide access to the public to such documents and information

ROS performs the following five main operational functions:

a) Processing applications for registration of new societies;
b) Processing applications for change of name, place of business, amendments to rules and use of symbols by registered societies,
c) De-register societies which become defunct or inactive,
d) Dissolving societies which wish to wind-up voluntarily; and
e) Ensuring that registered societies meet the statutory requirements under the Societies Act and regulations

what is all this talk of MOles??? some people can be so drama queen.... *glance at scoobal direction*