• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips to Motivate Yourself to Exercise

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
终于说人话了. Nothing motivates me more than the look of lust on my gf. Get your butt moving retarded fat dogs. Train yourselves to associate pain and fatigue with muscle gains and fat losses. That's how I did it :smile:

GF lusting after you? LOLOLOL!

erection sis, you interested? :wink:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Want To Date That Girl !

Good advises! Except the revenge part. :biggrin:

For few guys or mostly ladies, it was their dream clothes. Imagine you have bought a nice shirt or dress when you were young but you can't fit in it now (because you have gained lots of weight), but you still want to slip it on your slim body again. So, you now have a good target or objective in your mind. You will work hard to get your body slim by not eating too much and workout more because you are dying to do it. This is motivation.

Any target will do. Like you wanna date a nice gal or something. Or maybe, revenge.